0.2.0.8 has been released.

mwl4

I've a problem with the new version of the MP-Client v. 0.2.0.8. I have download an install it. When I want start a Multiplayer-game the game starts, then I see a background-pic after the logos and hear music playing. But nothing else happen. I can't choose any profile or whatever. It dosent contiune loading or connecting. If I try to switch to Taskmanager to quit the game I get an black screen. I just can use the reset-button and wait till pc has reboot. I have same Problem in ATS and ETS2. I have reinstall both games and MP-Mod. Also have install newest graphicdriver. But nothing worked still same problem that I cant choose my profile. Have contact support, but they only asking me about my system and after 5 days of no communication they closed my request. But i still have that problem. I can't play in Multiplayer-Mode. Singleplayer-mode works perfect with both games. Does anyone has a solution how i could fix this problem?

Would be nice if someone can hel me with this. Thx.

I've found a solution for my problem. When someone has same problem then start game in singleplayer and go into graphicsettings and unhook "Fullscreen". Exit game and start in MP-Mode. It can be that ur Antivirus-programm or Firewall shows a message and u cant read them. Then switch trough the windows to ur firewall and change settings for the new Voicechat of the MP-Mod. Then u can go back into game, go to settings, make a hook by "fullscreen" and restart it and when all goes right u can see ur profiles again and contiune delivery ur cargo in MP-Mode.

It has work by me very well and now I can go back to MP-Mode with my friends.

22 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Why should we waste e.g. a week  to make support for 1.22beta and then spend another week for the full update when it gets released?

I mean supporting beta version is:

yes when it get released but not in two weeks scs to slow for it :)

^ Because it would create more work for the devs. Also ATS is 64 bit so it would make sense to make MP 64 bit aswell being as though 32 is a bit old now

Since I installed this update, my game is crashing randomly... sometimes it takes 5 minutes, sometimes it takes 30. No idea why. Is anyone else having this problem, and do you know how to fix it? Singleplayer works just fine still, it's only on multiplayer. It does not happen on ETS, only ATS. 

On 15 March 2016 at 0:33 PM, FirestarteR93 said:

Why should we waste e.g. a week  to make support for 1.22beta and then spend another week for the full update when it gets released?

But who says it'll take a week for full support? Maybe @mwl4 will be speedy again like last update

Well, since this update, the game crashes at startup immediately, a split second after i d-click, ets2 has stopped working and bla bla.
Annoys the hell out of me. I have W7 64bit . You need SP1? As they forgot to mention the exact requirements for it.

SP works just fine, mp, rubbish. Every other game is fine.
This is messed up bigtime.
Reinstalled game, MP, for no effect. Deleted old files. Saves. Waited for some uptade/fix, but there wont be any i suppose.

crash.txt

On 19/3/2016 at 7:06 PM, Puncake said:

But who says it'll take a week for full support? Maybe @mwl4 will be speedy again like last update

Betas aren't supported because very often there are changes in the game code, and that needs fixes in the MP mod = waste of time for developers of MP.

So they start updating when the beta is over and the new version is 100% stable.