0.2.0.8 has been released.

mwl4

@ohwinchester but you played online with that profile ? quickjobs in multiplayer are a little bugged it won't work without own truck

so in order to restore the jobs you must go back into singleplayer 

and then follow this to open the console in-game 

How to reset economy using the in game console.

1. Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile

2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/wordpad

3. Look for uset g_developer "0"

4. Look for uset g_console "0"

5. Change the "0" to a "1"

6. Save the file (NOT save as)

7. Load your game and profile

8. Press ` key

9. Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"

10. Save your game and exit

11. Reload the game and your recent saved profile

12. Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow

13. Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"

14. Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13

15. You should now get the "Game change detected" message

16. Your economy should now be reset

On 12/3/2016 at 0:46 PM, FirestarteR93 said:

Its same for ATS and the config should be in the game's folder in My docs (the config file in the Profiles is different)

Still can't find g_developer and g_console 

Seriously can't figure out what's wrong. I tried the in game console thing, but nothing appeared.

13 minutes ago, ohwinchester said:

Seriously can't figure out what's wrong. I tried the in game console thing, but nothing appeared.

What are you trying to do?

^
That's only a temp fix really unless you get a loan and buy a truck right away. 

BTW did you try using Ctrl + F to search for these lines? In all my experiences, the game has written these lines to the config every time it's been made. 

Unhandled Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Signature.GetSignature()

8 hours ago, ohwinchester said:

Still can't find g_developer and g_console 

You have to add them

8 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

^Tbh i'm really confused how comes that the lines are missing (afaik they game won't even run without them)

Maybe try to write them in manually? (iin worst case, they'll get doubled in the config and the game will CTD)

The game has defaults for all config settings, if it's not present, default is used.

I've found that the jobs disappear when the game is trying to update your recruited drivers for the new day.

Go to single player, drive around a bit whilst the money comes in (or if your drivers aren't great out!) then exit. Back to Multiplayer, then the jobs re-appear.

Works for me anyway.

@ohwinchester Ok, lets get this fixed for you. Or maybe explain why you're having this issue.

When you enter MP, time is controlled by the server (10 secs IRL = 1 min game time). Therefore there's a difference between your game time and server time. This causes erratic time controlled behaviour (e.g. Lots of money, late jobs and no jobs).

To fix this, all you need to do is do a time controlled thing (e.g. F7 + Enter, sleeping, teleporting to another garage). You could also reset your economy in the config file and keep it on the 1 setting.

There's no permanent fix for this by the way, so you'll always have to do one of the above steps.

Hope this helps you get on your way! :)

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

@ohwinchester Ok, lets get this fixed for you. Or maybe explain why you're having this issue.

When you enter MP, time is controlled by the server (10 secs IRL = 1 min game time). Therefore there's a difference between your game time and server time. This causes erratic time controlled behaviour (e.g. Lots of money, late jobs and no jobs).

To fix this, all you need to do is do a time controlled thing (e.g. F7 + Enter, sleeping, teleporting to another garage). You could also reset your economy in the config file and keep it on the 1 setting.

There's no permanent fix for this by the way, so you'll always have to do one of the above steps.

Hope this helps you get on your way! :)

But if I don't have a truck, how can I do any of those things? These profiles are newly created. 

7 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

@ohwinchester Use a beginners profile so you can get a truck.

For ETS2MP:   ETS2MP Beginner Save File  

For ATSMP:   American Truck Simulator - Starters Profile  

The economy reset trick should work though, so..?

The economy thingy didn't work for me :/ 

But I'll check out the links.

Hello,

I have a question about voice chat added to MP.

Sice I have a really poor connection speed (512kbps download and 128 kbps upload) and can't do any upgrade now I'd like to know what are the requirements for connection speeds

Regards.

Official support for the new version will be made when it get's out of beta. However, chances are small the workshop will be supported since it's meant for mods and mods are not enabled in MP.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback