0.2.0.8 has been released.

mwl4

59 minutes ago, scarface0359 said:

You won't see your own name top left, but you'll see an icon bottom right when you are speaking.

True u can also see on the CB radio in the cabin in self if your speaking or not. i fixed it by just restarting the game:) its awesome already did convoy witht total 3 random players with CB radio :)

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, heyhococo said:

@cmyford18wheeler

First, download the installer zip file. This can go anywhere.

Next, right click the zip file and select "Extract All" and this can also be anywhere.

Then go to the folder where you extracted the files and double click on "Install TruckersMP.exe".

Go through the installer. When it asks which you want to install, only select the games you have, whether it be ETS2 or ATS.

Then when it asks for your ETS2/ATS directories, use the following directories:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator

If you have either or both of those games.

Make sure you click create desktop shortcuts, or you might not be able to find them afterwards.

Finish the installer, then doble click on "Play Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer" or "Play American Truck Simulator Multiplayer" and start with whichever option you want (Normal, DirectX or OpenGL).

Happy Trucking! :)

Thanks my bro well appreciated-10-4 copy that been 10-for the last three days 

The CB Radio function is very nice, but it should have option of rebinding the PTT key somewhere else, like unused, easily accessible button on your steering wheel 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

3 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

The CB Radio function is very nice, but it should have option of rebinding the PTT key somewhere else, like unused, easily accessible button on your steering wheel 

It has been brought up in the suggestions by me and others!!!

Owner of Ace Logistics

TheHardGamer101

Hi, thanks for the update! 

I've been having some difficulties since installing the new MP mod. Windows 10 updated yesterday, and since then singleplayer nor multiplayer work. No jobs appear, the game closes without giving me a fatal error message or what went wrong. I have no mods installed in singleplayer, same with ETS2. I have to create a new profile to stop the crashing, but then I get no jobs at all. Are you aware of this issue and working on it?

39 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

@ohwinchester The no jobs issue is common in multiplayer, to fix it you can reset your economy (Many guides around the forums), or just use F7 + Enter to teleport to service, so time will pass ;)

Will this work even without my own truck? Since I created a new profile. Also, the same issue in singleplayer.

Can't find anything called g_force_economy in my config