0.2.0.8 has been released.

mwl4

THANK YOU to all the dev's that allowed this to happen.

Its a wonderful update that adds a whole new dimension to the game.

Few questions though:

1) How far does the radio reach? Is it just radar distance or is it the whole map? 

2) Will more channels be added in the future?

Cheers

Trucking Australia

HHA Manager

1 hour ago, bialy_77 said:

Hi
I have installation problem

0307juS.jpg

When I create all folders and subfolders manually, all stay empty. There is no TruckersMP files.

At the end I get error:

0307Rdy.jpg

I was trying to install, uninstall, registry cleanning... Still nothing.
Yes, I'm installing this software as Administrator or with aministrator privileges.
What can I do?

Btw. The las sentene saying: Error 183: Cannot create file wich already exist.

Regarding this issue:
All instalation goes to
C:\VTRoot\HarddiskVolume2\
and then created new folders, like
C:\VTRoot\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\TruckersMP
C:\VTRoot\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\TruckersMP_
C:\VTRoot\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\TruckersMP
C:\VTRoot\HarddiskVolume2\Users\bialy\Downloads\TruckersMP
C:\VTRoot\HarddiskVolume2\Users\bialy\Documents\TruckersMP

Every try was there.
What happened?
Why this time installation goes to newly created folders in some strange location?

I posted a topic but I figure I would post my issue here also, ever since the new update shadows don't show for me on both games on the in-cabin view, outside they show fine, anyone else have this and have a fix or is there any setting in the tab menu that I might have missed? I knew it was working fine before as I was on playing literally when the update released.

EDIT: I went on after to play single player game and I noticed the cabin view had shadows, so it's not an issue with my gpu/drivers

Cool, Always like an updates to see things been fixed and This Voice chat option, That saves me typing when I'm on the move.

Regarding the chat, In the past one hour of playing I had to deal with very load bad mics or cracking. Had people saying bad language like the word F*ck. You need some rule to say no bad language in game and with the chat.. the game is more lagging then before

lcuoUWl.gif.2ae879e10f4e499e935acbd4db146289.gif

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

4 hours ago, Empire KickAss said:

Regarding the chat, In the past one hour of playing I had to deal with very load bad mics or cracking. Had people saying bad language like the word F*ck. You need some rule to say no bad language in game and with the chat.. the game is more lagging then before

Actually same rules apply for the verbal chat as the text chat. Sadly it's one of those things you'll actually have to record...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

The voice chat so far for me has been great! Some good banter and polite players. Wishing each other safe journeys and people getting right into the role play by using the good old 'Breaker Breaker'. I think we should get a list of proper cb radio phrases so those that choose to can roleplaying to the limits!

Since the Update I cant play ETS2 and ATS in Multiplayer. At both games it's loading the Logos and then nothing more happend. i hear sound backgroundmusic and see the different backgroundpics. But I cant choose my profil, nothing. I must reboot my PC. I cant stop game via taskmanager. If I try it I get a black screen and nothing to click. And no chance to get back in game. Only a reboot works. Singleplayermode works all fine. Just the MP-Mode dont work. I dont get any gamecrash file or so. Does someone has same problem? Or better a solution how I can fix it?

4 minutes ago, Mickey07de said:

Since the Update I cant play ETS2 and ATS in Multiplayer. At both games it's loading the Logos and then nothing more happend. i hear sound backgroundmusic and see the different backgroundpics. But I cant choose my profil, nothing. I must reboot my PC. I cant stop game via taskmanager. If I try it I get a black screen and nothing to click. And no chance to get back in game. Only a reboot works. Singleplayermode works all fine. Just the MP-Mode dont work. I dont get any gamecrash file or so. Does someone has same problem? Or better a solution how I can fix it?

I've had this problem, 2ways I got around fixing it the first time I redownloaded the mp mod reinstalled it and it worked, the other time I had to verify game files on steam to be able for it to work hope this can be if some assistance to you, 

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com

2 hours ago, scaniav8 (NL) said:

voor alle nederlanders zet hem op kanaal 19 dit is voor belgen duitsers en nederlanders

Er zijn geen taalgebonden kanalen.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

4 minutes ago, SingingTurnip said:

If you see me on a map you can contact me via channel 7. Always channel 7.

If you after people having a chat and discussion I'd use 19 as most people are on there and won't have time to change to 7 they'll be out of your range by then 

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com