0.2.0.8 has been released.

mwl4

2 minutes ago, KableKiB said:

You can use JoyToKey to map a button to press V on your keyboard with this.

http://joytokey.net/en/

no no no i dont use stuff like that // + i need to remap the Key V of Voice Chat actiovation ( CB ) on to my Game pad And i payd for the Game so Its normal to me to Express what i need in the game yeh ? i understund thats not a Easy job to Script a game / but still its nice to see them Guys Puting some Work on ther Game - I can only hope for some Update for Maping the Key  / / Sorry for Me Poor English !! 

Hi
I have installation problem

0307juS.jpg

When I create all folders and subfolders manually, all stay empty. There is no TruckersMP files.

At the end I get error:

0307Rdy.jpg

I was trying to install, uninstall, registry cleanning... Still nothing.
Yes, I'm installing this software as Administrator or with aministrator privileges.
What can I do?

Btw. The las sentene saying: Error 183: Cannot create file wich already exist.

@Egg-Roll still no files and folders. Even im My Documents directory or downloads directory.
Installation process looks good, without errors. But don't create any file or folder.

Maybe problem is with language or OS version?
I'm using Windows 7 Home premium
But there is no differences when installing in English or Polish language.

Never had such a problem before.

2 minutes ago, bialy_77 said:

@Egg-Roll still no files and folders. Even im My Documents directory or downloads directory.
Installation process looks good, without errors. But don't create any file or folder.

Maybe problem is with language or OS version?
I'm using Windows 7 Home premium
But there is no differences when installing in English or Polish language.

Never had such a problem before.

cant you use a other hd for the game  you should not install games in your program files folder and google the error code