0.2.0.8 has been released.

mwl4

No options and detailed settings for each audio device, it is completely useless. He could use the possibility of local and public voice chat. At this time it's a feature for the mentally weak individual. Thank you for your efforts, frequent disconnection server and fired ammo blanks.

Awesome work

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Neat! But I have V assigned for beacons on ETS2. :\

Does it transmit at all times? As in... will I be hearing nearby players all the time? Or does it only transmit their voices to me when I want to? It will get really annoying very fast if it transmits at all times. 

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Latest idea was good but it sure needs improvement:

- Reduce lag because VoIP eats a lot of from bandwith

- Make it possible to remap keys. This is a missing feature since ages and makes it a huge headache already.

- VoIP should be made being to be turned off and on.

- Radius for VoIP should be made to be defined.

Just a few things which just came to my mind...

• Upvote 2

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
uKXmbLR.png
Norbert M. (Vorsitzender)
ATiR Trans GmbH
Hahnstraße 83d
D-60528 Frankfurt am Main

E-Mail: [email protected]
Telefon/TS3: norbert79

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 55933,
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
USt-ID-Nummer: DE126789124
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE30732269

• DevOps

CB Radio can be turned off, press tab to bring up mouse menu and press power button on CB radio (far left) it will turn off. 
CB Radio distance is ~250 units in game, same distance as you can see trucks, so it's local area talking.

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

19 minutes ago, norbert79 said:

Latest idea was good but it sure needs improvement:

- Reduce lag because VoIP eats a lot of from bandwith

- Make it possible to remap keys. This is a missing feature since ages and makes it a huge headache already.

- VoIP should be made being to be turned off and on.

- Radius for VoIP should be made to be defined.

Just a few things which just came to my mind...

This is the first release into new territory it isn't going to be perfect.

Remapped key will be possibly added in another release.

You can turn the sound down in the options and/or you can turn the radio off in the cab.

14 minutes ago, Ivan_007 said:

how to report player for insulting in voice chat? and if he talking in other language

13 minutes ago, Mike Dragon said:

^

I think you'll have to record it.

Record it and do the /pinfo and their name stuff too, same as we have to when people ram.

11 minutes ago, Kat_pw said:

CB Radio can be turned off, press tab to bring up mouse menu and press power button on CB radio (far left) it will turn off. 
CB Radio distance is ~250 units in game, same distance as you can see trucks, so it's local area talking.

Ok that's cool, it would be nice to have a 'global' channel however where we can speak to everyone...default it to local though so it works like it does now.

A friends only channel would also be nice, so we can tune to say channel 5 and it would just be our friends and it would work in the radius of global chat too.

So it could be like:

Channel 1 - Local

Channel 2 - Global

Channel 3 - Friends

All other channels would work as Channel 1 so that it doesn't become too congested which I assume is what happens now anyway.

signature.png