mwl4

1 hour ago, mwl4 said:

truckersmp-logo-black.png

Hello,
new update is here.

Changelog:

• Added voice chat ( it works like CB-Radio, you can hear people around * );
  • Fixed crashes;

* To speak press V key, to change channels or disable / enable CB-Radio just enable scoreboard (tab button), activate cursor (RBM), and click on the buttons in the radio placed in each truck in interior. [Video]

Happy trucking!
mwl4

Hello, I have a question regarding controls. I steer with my mouse so I cannot get high enough to reach the radio switches. Look up middle also doesn't look up high enough and I don't want to be in a weird seating position, any idea on how to solve it without having to steer with the keyboard? (I drive the Peterbilt 579 and the radio is at a hight in the cab where you can on;y see the wire that leads to the mic)

-Edit: I'm losing connection to game servers every now and then after the update.

• Upvote 1

Thank you!

jarfull.png         

Is there any range limitation? Example: i'm on channel 10 and can i hear everybody in 10  all over the map or only ppl in certain range?

Amazing feature. Something that could improve this would some sort of counter that counts how many are currently in a channel, so you can easely see it when going from 1 to 20. Also, why is 19 default :D?

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

• Game Developer
8 minutes ago, 1Purple said:

Looks like the draw distance of trucks is greatly reduced. They appear too close and disappear too quickly. :o

Only in cities. 

12 minutes ago, [BG]xhector said:

Is there any range limitation? Example: i'm on channel 10 and can i hear everybody in 10  all over the map or only ppl in certain range?

Yes, if you use channel, then you hear people around ( players visible on tab ).

• Upvote 1

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif