Sick & Tired of it !

Old No 7

I'm a real life OTR ( Over The Road ) Driver & been doing it for years. I also been playing the euro truck & ats on multiplayer server from time to time, I have seen so many people driving recklessly and don't give two sh*ts about other players ( drivers ) and you got honest players like my self who drive the way your suppose to. I just picked up a load going to san fran in ats & another player drover around a sharp turn and rammed me and caused 70% damage to my truck and 30% damage to my trailer. yes I am pissed and ( I'm no damn whiner so don't give me that b-s about whining ) & i know it's only a game but when this sh*t keeps happening there is NO admin's available to talk to or contact to let them know and i know many of you players are so tired of paying out of pocket to keep repairing your truck and your load it pretty much lost. I was just banned for two hour which is no big deal and as a matter of fact my first time so no sweat. but something really needs to be done with these players / driver who are driving way to fast that they cant even control their truck. yes i also know about the other servers with low speed but when it's time to report someone for doing this you cant get the name cause they keep on going or they hit F7 and disappear. There's so many members on  ( Meet The Team ) Page and none of you can control the server / servers ? ( to many chiefs and not enough indians !! ) My honest opinion there needs to be a lot more admins watching what actually happens in game instead of doing nothing. Anyway take care & God bless. 

I'd strongly suggest running a recording program while driving in ATS: Multiplayer so you can catch these reckless drivers in the act and report them afterwards. They can only act if you take the time to report them with proper evidence. It may take a while but they do get to every report eventually. Trust me, I've seen justice served many times! B)

1 minute ago, Old No 7 said:

Thank you Epiclepsy i will take that into consideration and get some sort of program

Anytime, the one I use is shadowplay and I usually upload the videos to my Google Drive. There are many others out there that I'm sure others will recommend as well!

A sample video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwhJQl9Sw3HaUDlCUjVHRUJtOWM/view

OMG, OMG, OMG, dudes, thank you so much for the tip with the play.tv!!!
Not working shadow play or low quality on xbox recorder (windows 10) with the triple screen gaming was annoying me for almost a year, and now i've found (thx to you!) the best and perfect solution!
IT WORKS WITH TRIPLE SCREEN AND THE QUALITY IS PERFECT, HELL YEAH! I'M SO HAPPY, YOU CANT EVEN IMAGE! :)

p.s. f... you nvidia! Now i'm not tied to the glitching shadow play and may think about couple of ati cards.

Old No 7  hey mate ive had that happen to me few times i normally ignore those that just miss me but if i get hit. i now report them.. if you go to report section in the forums will show you how you can get player info if they have F7 quikly....

normally its in My Document under ATSMP folder then into Logs folder down bottom there is files under Logspawning that is where they keep all the player spawns as they apear infront of you befor spawning out... should be able to get his/her info there for the Report. def try get recording program if you do have Nvidia shadow play is pretty good like the other guys have mentioned... i have it set to save last 2mins of recording then i would trim the important part to upload to google drive then onto youtube for the report info as well.. hope this helps...

im pretty lucky most times as im mainly on when there is less then 300 players or so... sucks when it happens more often with more players... cheers.

https://vivatrucks.com/banner/4239/3

3 hours ago, Old No 7 said:

yes I am pissed and ( I'm no damn whiner so don't give me that b-s about whining ) & i know it's only a game but when this sh*t keeps happening there is NO admin's available to talk to or contact to let them know and i know many of you players are so tired of paying out of pocket to keep repairing your truck and your load it pretty much lost. I was just banned for two hour which is no big deal and as a matter of fact my first time so no sweat. but something really needs to be done with these players / driver who are driving way to fast that they cant even control their truck. yes i also know about the other servers with low speed but when it's time to report someone for doing this you cant get the name cause they keep on going or they hit F7 and disappear. There's so many members on  ( Meet The Team ) Page and none of you can control the server / servers ? ( to many chiefs and not enough indians !! ) My honest opinion there needs to be a lot more admins watching what actually happens in game instead of doing nothing. Anyway take care & God bless.

as people said record and report, easy enough. Furthermore, admins have their own lives, they are all volunteers and so do this out of kindness, besides, think for a second, if you have say 30 admin spread of 4000miles of road with 2000 players online at a time, things will happen, no matter the number of admins online, whether its 1 or 100, its still going to be the case that some accidents cant be sorted immediately, Just because you don't see what the admins are doing, doesn't give you the right to complain that they don't do anything.

Furthermore, have you ever thought of driving slowly? checking mirrors super often and being prepared to stop? also have you thought of either playing on a speed regulated server where its more realistic or taking a break and playing SP before you get yourself banned for something?

hey Megadeth dont ask me about ( have you ever thought of driving slowly? checking mirrors super often and being prepared to stop? ) and besides i mention about the speed servers. maybe you dont read so well ? I drove truck in real so i know what it takes and what to do as a truck driver, it's same as in game..

^first, I read perfectly well thank you very much, I also drive just as well too, I was saying that because if youre complaining that much about drivers in a game, are you sure you aren't doing something wrong. plus, thee was no need in your Original Post to disrespect the hard work admins have to do, Furthermore, sure you drove a truck IRL, but driving in a game is totally different, you jut have to learn to live with the idiots and not get sparked up because someone takes the paint off your nose, it happens, if I were to complain about every incident that happens to me on a daily basis on ATSMP, I would have 100s of threads, but I suck it up, laugh at their stupidity, put my truck in gear and keep on rolling, instead of worrying and complaining and such, besides if you say or do things in game because youre angry, then it gives people the right to report you for a ban and youll find yourself sidelined for a while. Also, if you drive on Regulated servers, you wont get so many people doing 100x the speed of light and running you off the road, its not rocket science to avoid the unregulated servers and keep rolling.

ok i really need to say WHAT THE F**K ? 1st of all boy i never complain on these forums, this was my first and i understand completely all the work the admins put in for this to happen, you telling me nothing new fool i been dealing with drivers for a long time and this IS the first i posted anything about it, so while dont you forget about replying and save both of us a headache because it will be going nowhere. I have no time for people like you to start b-s, or would like to keep posting nonsence just to move your ratings up on these forums ? I had my conversations with two gentleman and they help out a lot. so you take care and find where else to post.

37 minutes ago, Old No 7 said:

ok i really need to say WHAT THE F**K ? 1st of all boy i never complain on these forums, this was my first and i understand completely all the work the admins put in for this to happen, you telling me nothing new fool i been dealing with drivers for a long time and this IS the first i posted anything about it, so while dont you forget about replying and save both of us a headache because it will be going nowhere. I have no time for people like you to start b-s, or would like to keep posting nonsence just to move your ratings up on these forums ? I had my conversations with two gentleman and they help out a lot. so you take care and find where else to post.

how disrespectful and spiteful, and I thought American were cool guys, just because youre "the greatest trucker" doesn't make you the true high king, everyone makes mistakes, everyone has their moments, most of the sensible ones don't go posting threads that either disrespect other drivers or the administrate team of the game, so excuse me for expressing my opinions, besides, there is a huge difference between real life driving and in game driving, some things need to be done differently, especially in MP.

^Sorry Scania970, just people who write these sorts of threads really annoy me because its always someone elses fault and the admins, according to them, don't do anything except sit on their hands all day and don't work tirelessly to keep the roads clear, I just don't have the patience for these sorts of people who are super selfish and disrespectful.

> Get a recording software as mentioned above

> Cut down your language

> Admins have lives, our team is currently 60+ people, support, forum mods and admins, plus their heads. We cant all be on at the same time all day every day.

> It's not possible for admins to be everywhere on one map, in one go, across 4 main game servers (2 different games)

> We honestly do our best, of course as an admin i'm going to defend us, but it's just totally out of order to make the comments you have made above when you do not know half of the work we have to do. We don't only do ingame work, but we also deal with all the website reports, ban appeals, dealing with our evidence, editing and and uploading that evidence aswell as sleeping!

If you would like to see how hard we work, I invite you to watch an admin stream which are especially made to allow admins to show players how they do their work etc. Two people who regularly stream their admin work are Clarkinator ( Head of admins - twitch.tv/clarkinator ) and myself ( In game admin - twitch.tv/chjl1234 ) Either of us spend lots of time streaming our work for people like you who do not see to understand the work admins have to do.

You have been told what to do if you want to complain about a bad or admin. Topic locked!

$ĝ† $αl†™
                                                                                                                                            My Timeline

2015                              2016                                2017                                2018                                 2019                               2020

image.png.eb72a906ab285e9c832317a851ff8ba0.pngimage.png.608bcf9759f058e5ed629fbcd272c4d9.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.4212c57dd0bfa6d68705da04bffec7f8.pngimage.png.6a3b9da8b22eb70cf35d52e1c519ef60.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.2127c084388aafe1d821d6900d1f3704.png

• Sgt Salt locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived