Constant freezing

LazyCloud

Question

Purchased the game and installed this mod yesterday, played for about 7 hours yesterday, game worked flawlessly and the mod as well, no bugs, no ping issues, hardly any desync. Played it this morning as well, worked perfectly fine, no problems at all....then i tried playing now...constant freezes, on highways it's every 20-30 seconds, in cities it's every 2-3 seconds. No idea how to fix it. Any suggestions? 

game.log.txt

While we're at it, why not a new problem? Now the MP launcher "Cannot create game process". This is so incredibly broken -.-

6 answers to this question

^

Nothing is updating, that's already been checked.

Opened up the base.scs file to find the error, apparently i'm missing poland.font

Edited by SprinterFS
Removed quote from above, and merged 2 posts.

Game doesn't crash, that renders the crash log irrelevant. I don't play ETS2, only ATS.

Regardless of that, i found the issue and it has been resolved. Feel free to lock it or move or whatever it is you mods do with these threads.