Check these guys!

loafy

Hey nice to meet you all! Pleasure driving with ya! Here are some guys im filling reports out for admin I may need some help because the process aint easy.

Well having some trouble with shadowplay so I might get fraps again....well these are some "questionable drivers" that I found.

Enjoy the steam library. And the shame if you are involved.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095933862/screenshots/

nobody go on plays.tv unless you share a link. lol

I try it once and never again.

My shadowplay work perfectly for me and i got my own youtube channel with a ton of video

would hate to leave it for something less popular with less viewers.

1 hour ago, Fatal said:

Reply buffer on obs is a absolute saviour for TMP Makes capturing evidence easy and fast plus you have a option to choose NVIDIA NVEC (same encoder as shadowplay) so it doesn't rape your cpu usage a real must have.

You told me that!!! lol 

18 hours ago, Taizun said:

What kind of issues are you having with Shadowplay?

I personally had issues with Shadowplay, as it kept disabling from time to time, but I figured out that it's the built-in Xbox DVR-feature in Windows 10 that caused it. Here's a video on how to disable it if you use Windows 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU6DFUgBE4g

And i did too, i factory reset my PC and it fixed and works fine but there was other reasons why i also factory reset so i understand if u cant. lol

Owner of Ace Logistics

TheHardGamer101

Thank you guys for all suggestions for recording software. Plays TV is hella cool. So many features! But I have moved back to fraps (purchased it when bf3 came out) Just using it as a quick on/off dashcam sort of way. I see something interesting record for 10-15 seconds and stop. I think its more manageable with small files. Thanks again for your guys' input on recording software. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived