No Quick jobs

cromis_765

Question

9 answers to this question

To make MP fully functional, you need your own truck. This can also be done by downloading a save file.

Moved to Help.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Hello, as SprinterFS has said, you will need your own truck to be able to play ATSMP as quick jobs don't work probably with the MP version.

You can find a variety of save files here - http://www.modsats.com/category/american-truck-simulator-mods/ats-save-game/ - and many other mod websites, which can be found by searching in a search engine 'American Truck Simulator save files'.

However, this will most probably give you lots of money and have most of the map and garages unlocked. 

If you want to play legit, I would recommend playing the SP version of the game, then when you've got your own truck, you can go into ATSMP. 

If you want to play ATSMP and do deliveries, you need your own truck ;)

Hope this helps :)

Yeah, this issue has popped up recently again. Seems like since the last MOD update after some time jobs will simply disappear for me too, for both games. The one solution I use is editing the profile config file in my own profile directory (config.cfg) and look for the line of uset g_force_economy_reset "0" and set it to "1". (Of course the game mustn't running when you do this). When you enter the game your position will be reseted and your truck set back to your main home garage but will also re-enable the economy. Save your game afterwards, exit the game and set back the same line to "0" so the economy won't get reseted with each game start.

I am not quite sure why this happens, but it has to do something with the synchronization of the time (game time) between hosting server and your game. This is not something serious, just something annoying. I can live with it, yet I would be happy if this issue would disappear. :-)

See here as well: https://steamcommunity.com/app/227300/discussions/1/46476144700406967/

• Upvote 1

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
uKXmbLR.png
Norbert M. (Vorsitzender)
ATiR Trans GmbH
Hahnstraße 83d
D-60528 Frankfurt am Main

E-Mail: [email protected]
Telefon/TS3: norbert79

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 55933,
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
USt-ID-Nummer: DE126789124
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE30732269

Hey SlowDrive,

What exactly are you having an issue with, and what have you tried so far ?

AS far as i'm aware, we all can do several jobs on Multiplayer, and all of a sudden, you have no more jobs (freight market and quick jobs).

At this point, you have to visit a repair center (F7+enter) in order to move time forward a bit and synchronise it with the server. You can also find a parking spot and sleep to pass time, or quick travel to a garage.

If none of those work, you need to reset the economy, as explained by norbert79.

It's a known issue, the developers are aware of this.

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

18 hours ago, John [Stobart] said:

Hey SlowDrive,

What exactly are you having an issue with, and what have you tried so far ?

AS far as i'm aware, we all can do several jobs on Multiplayer, and all of a sudden, you have no more jobs (freight market and quick jobs).

At this point, you have to visit a repair center (F7+enter) in order to move time forward a bit and synchronise it with the server. You can also find a parking spot and sleep to pass time, or quick travel to a garage.

If none of those work, you need to reset the economy, as explained by norbert79.

It's a known issue, the developers are aware of this.

I think you need your own truck before using repair center as I don't own one yet, only just started playing for about a week or so. But I've been using that force economy fix though it seems to only work once so I have to repeat the process over and over.