Arizona Teasing

Puncake

Arizona Teasing

We have been working hard on Arizona DLC for American Truck Simulator already for several weeks before we have shipped the initial release edition of the game. We are making great progress, but there is still al lot of content left to be finished. We don't have a release date to announce yet, but there should not be more than a couple of months of solid work ahead us, plus the final testing and polishing stage. Maybe we should try to use the Open Beta approach for Arizona, what do you think?

Anyway, we thought you may be happy to see a couple of screenshots as part of the confirmation that we are firmly committed to giving you Arizona soon...

ATS_Arizona_001.jpg
ATS_Arizona_002.jpg
ATS_Arizona_003.jpg
ATS_Arizona_004.jpg
ATS_Arizona_006.jpg
ATS_Arizona_005.jpg
ATS_Arizona_007.jpg

OPEN BETA sounds great! And I do wanna point out you guys are doing a tremendous job so far with this game and I have complete confidence in your team. I would also like to see a DLC with possibly more trucks, bells and whistles for the trucks if at all possible even more paint job options like maybe stencil patterns to choose from in the repair staions just an idea?

Trucks will be on the way shortly once licenses get approved. :)

should not be more than a couple of months of solid work

Sweet!

Can't wait to explore new roads, the current map is just a tiny bit too cramped, but at-least we get to see a lot of other trucks! :D

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

I hate complaining about SCS because they have given us so much free stuff for ETS2, but 2 years of work and only having 2 states to show for it and then still having to wait months for a third state is just unacceptable to me.

At this rate, by the time all states are finished, the game engine will be horribly out of date.

..... *i cry every time*

When ets2 first came out there was about 15 people working at SCS. Now there are over 60. SCS have multiple teams. This includes asset team, a ets2 team, ats team and many more. Think of it if there was still 15 people. Then you can imagine dividing them up into the smaller teams. Of course progress would be done alot quicker if the team grew more and there wasnt a dedicated ets2 team. But because SCS know that so many love ets2 they dont want it to die out so they will carry on supporting it for 5 years (i believe. feel free to correct if wrong). SCS would love to produce content much quicker but they want to build in in quality. remember it about quality not quantity. The engine is custom built so they will have a team updating that. Yes it may become out-dated but SCS may improve the engine or use a different engine. Complaining won't solve anything! :)

Well... Maybe but the normal people who develop promods aren't mapping ATS yet, they will have a seperate team. So quality may not be as good. Guess we'll see

18 hours ago, Puncake said:

..... *i cry every time*

When ets2 first came out there was about 15 people working at SCS. Now there are over 60. SCS have multiple teams. This includes asset team, a ets2 team, ats team and many more. Think of it if there was still 15 people. Then you can imagine dividing them up into the smaller teams. Of course progress would be done alot quicker if the team grew more and there wasnt a dedicated ets2 team. But because SCS know that so many love ets2 they dont want it to die out so they will carry on supporting it for 5 years (i believe. feel free to correct if wrong). SCS would love to produce content much quicker but they want to build in in quality. remember it about quality not quantity. The engine is custom built so they will have a team updating that. Yes it may become out-dated but SCS may improve the engine or use a different engine. Complaining won't solve anything! :)

Wat about the team you're in :P

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator

13 hours ago, Dale Hammy said:

Is that a 389 daycab I see in the second pic? Hmmmmmm!!

I'm pretty sure that I can confirm. I zoomed in 400% on the picture and the truck has a red logo on the right hand side at the front, which resembles Peterbilt's logo. It doesn't say Kenworth on the side like the W900s do. Then again, this isn't anything too new, we always knew that this truck was coming - it's just a matter of when! I hope it comes out soon, I thought that Peterbilts would go through a lot quicker seeing as how they have one already. After that, I'd like to see new makes being added too, and I'm sure there will be after Arizona :)

5 hours ago, Cooper's Freightmaster said:

Wat about the team you're in :P

funny guy ..... i mean in SCS offices

^^

he's in the beta team

which like don't do anything ;)

jks

5 hours ago, MrCreeper said:

^^

he's in the beta team

which like don't do anything ;)

jks

actually i do stuff. However i know many who are just back seat testers, don't do anything and just tell their friends whats in the next update. And that is something that annoys me, the worst part is they get away with it.

^ i reported them people to the guy, got ignored. Just brilliant .....

Archived