What trailer is this?

Carrythxd

Does anybody know what trailer this is? I've never seen it in the game before..
I saw it in ATSMP but I couldn't ask the person hauling the trailer in time to find out where they got it from

[IMG]

I'm just wondering if this one of those trailers kinda like the cement mixer trailer in ETS2 where you needed to have a way of 'unlocking' it ingame to get it or if it's just a trailer in the game by default that I've somehow missed :P

y1u9Gtd.jpg

4 hours ago, oneqwik55 said:

So lemme get this straight some mods are allowed in MP? How do we know we are not breaking the rules of the server with these mods? is there a list of approved client side mods?

we have added new link for ats mods that works in multiplayer, i have tested some :)

this kinda mods works only as save file, that means load trailers in singleplayer save game and start multiplayer load save game ignore warnings and and happy trucking 

4 hours ago, TheFlyingDutchman said:

we have added new link for ats mods that works in multiplayer, i have tested some :)

this kinda mods works only as save file, that means load trailers in singleplayer save game and start multiplayer load save game ignore warnings and and happy trucking 

Do you happen to have a link to the thread? I can't find it :unsure:

y1u9Gtd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived