Idiots like this should be perma banned

Reggie's Rig

^^meh, welcome to peak time trucking, when all the "police" drivers and idiots (excuse the bad words) are online, ive had guys sit on the on and off ramps outside a city blocking any traffic from going on or off the interstate and they claimed to be "convoy security"... cause no end of tailbacks and there wasn't even a convoy, unless you count two trucks about 20 seconds apart from each other as a convoy.. its stupid, I just usually blow my horn once and then sit with my engine off (to save fuel) and hazards on until they finally get bored and move, get banned or kicked for being AFK.

This guys probably got the oldest Pc that barely run the game, he probably don't even see youin  his screen, other player probably not even moving for him at this point, or very slowly.. like the video .

his 6 ban are probably people thinking he do it on purpose ,He does not,

lag is not the only thing that make people do that, everyone who run on potato are doing this and they don't even know until they see a video of themself.

it is sad really..

ive seen this happen befor when on with my mate he was doing like 35m/hr but on my end shows him at 11m/hr  we thought it was weird till he got out of town limits.. freeing up a lot of HDD space solved his issue but like sk8chalif said its sad but happens to many..

https://vivatrucks.com/banner/4239/3

Maybe it's because of the player having a low-spec PC, but it seems to me too much coincidence that he turns right at the moment to block the other player from overtaking. And even if it is due to a "potato-PC", why can't he drive straight? I found yesterday a driver going wrong way, ramming people heads-on inside a city, etc. He claimed that his wheel wasn't working as it should... Man, if my wheel, gamepad or keyboard start failing, I stop the game and try to fix them, not keep driving and crashing into everyone. People should know better, having a bad hardware for the game is no excuse to go smashing other players.

3 hours ago, FernandoCR said:

Maybe it's because of the player having a low-spec PC, but it seems to me too much coincidence that he turns right at the moment to block the other player from overtaking. And even if it is due to a "potato-PC", why can't he drive straight? I found yesterday a driver going wrong way, ramming people heads-on inside a city, etc. He claimed that his wheel wasn't working as it should... Man, if my wheel, gamepad or keyboard start failing, I stop the game and try to fix them, not keep driving and crashing into everyone. People should know better, having a bad hardware for the game is no excuse to go smashing other players.

Thats stupid if he didnt stopped(slowly). Record it and report such people.

I was in such a situation myself 2 times because Microsoft had the briliant idea to not implement any sort of battery status signal for Xbox One controllers. Only chance to check status is to take batteries out or use Valve's Steam Big Picture Mode(which reads battery status). After my steering locked up and i crashed into someone i quickly moved and tried to reach my keyboard to avoid any further damage. Its really shitty to explain in chat that your batteries just died and that you arent a really big idiot.

^its probably a mix of the two, although the guy going the other way was crawling along too, so maybe it wasn't just their connections, but Bloodshot`s connection that was lagging too, plus the guy weaving was probably experiencing low frames, its hard to correct the truck at such low frame rates as you think youre turning enough and youre not or youre turning too far, so to be fair, the guy did nothing wrong, firstly you shouldn't follow someone who is lagging that closely that's hpw you get damaged easily, keeping your distance and being prepared to stop immediately is key, not sit on their bumper and practically push them up hills, that's stupid point one, point two, you shouldn't pull across two lanes of traffic to try and get by someone, especially in a city speed zone, you travel at the same speed regardless, also, why have your full beams on blinding the guy in front when its very light outside, lows should be on at the most, if someone is sat behind you at that distance with highs on, you blind their cabin and their gauges as well as being completely invisible in their mirror until you pull out, so person at fault.. Bloodshot.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived