Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckSimRadio end of an era

Merciful

ECfAYkN.png

Is this an end of an era or a brand new beginning?

How about we let you decide.

Either way it is a sad time

Well after many hours and days soul searching by Rick and Clare who are the original founders of the radio and VTC have decided to leave Trucksimradio and the VTC behind them so they can concentrate on new things.:(

Myself and the other owners would like to thank them for the time and effort they have both put in for the VTC and also done for the community but i know for certain they will be sadly missed.

Good new is that Trucksimradio was purchased by a VTC member so I would like to say a great big welcome to Iholby who now owns the Radio station and also the brand "TruckSimRadio" and is now a co owner of TruckSimRadio VTC alongside myself and crumbs.

We all wish you great success for the future.

Merciful

TSRVTC Owner

Position:

This thread title bait... I thought this was the end of the TruckSimRadio.

I am very sad that Rick and Clare have left and they will be truly missed as monumental figures in the trucking community. I hope all there new projects are as successful as TruckSimRadio. I also wish luck to the person who purchased TruckSimRadio and hope they can continue on its great glory.

denn1s - TSR's #1 fan.

I'd like to add to this if I may. Rick and Clare did an amazing job as Owners during their reign and there is no doubting that the radio wouldn't be in the place that it is today (supported by both SCS titles and achieving the highest listener numbers ever!)... However, due to other projects and whatever Rick and Clare have passed the Ownership of the radio onto Holby who hopes to take things onto the next stage. The first new addition to the radio is FREE adverts for VTC's. Now there are conditions to these adverts which are that the VTC have to have been established for over 3 months, have a working website and/or teamspeak, and they must provide a professional jingle to be played on the radio (which can be purchased for around £5 on Fiverr.) We are also going to be inviting some VTC to join forces with us for some of our big events which we have planned over the next 12 months in the hope that we can achieve much bigger things than we did over the past 12 months! 

Also why I'm here... Don't forget that you can now find us on the ATS in-game radio list by updating your list!

After getting booted off this station by Rick for getting a job in real life I never listened to this station again, I also quit being a DJ for Internet Radio Stations as I didn't have the time to do long shows anymore.

Still it's sad to see both Rick & Clare go, I wish them the best on their new journey.

The community will miss you.

Signature removed by Donald Trump.

Hopefully this really is a new 'era' for TruckSimRadio... The new free adverts for VTCs seem like a great start! 

I'm glad to see that the different radio stations are forever expanding. Surely the more competition, the more variety of radio stations we have? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived