Guide To Surviving Oxnard

Smalley

Hello guys, 

Today I am gonna teach you on how to survive Oxnard. 

Step 1: Once you enter Oxnard, make sure you have a good internet as lag will hit you as soon as you enter.

Step 2: Make sure you don't go pass the yellow lines, stay on the right side. 

Step 3: Make sure you follow all road rules like the speed limit, braking at traffic lights when red. Using your Indicators/Blinkers. Also check both ways etc, (I would suggest that you slowed down near the Service station as a lot of people pull out without checking both ways)

Step 4: If you go onto the single roads and if you're on the side where the grass is then let people through which are coming the opposite way as there is no way for them to pull over for you. But to be honest I would suggest sticking to the main road and not on the alternative routes. 

Step 5: Slow down at corners as a lot of people will be speeding round those corners and will cause collisions. 

Step 6: Now you've survived Oxnard, you will need to survive the Drop off/Pick Up points.As you would do in convoys, go out 1 by 1 and make sure you're on the right side of the road so you can let the people through which are coming the opposite way. 

Step 7: Whatever you do, do not stop in the middle of the road or even pull over in Oxnard, wait till you get out of Oxnard as you will cause more trouble throughout Oxnard. Think of a scenario. You have just came out from a football match but the car park is jam packed with people trying to get out. Do not hesitate and take it steady. Make sure you wait patiently and obey the road rules. Keep moving and do not stop. (Except when there is traffic) 

Now some helpful advice. 

https://i.gyazo.com/5edf2e0264465b5ae49a01ed446b3b52.jpg

Green Line = Main Road ( I suggest to always take green)

Red Line = Traffic Filled Tight One Lane Side Roads

Orange Line = Proceed with Caution! 

If you are wanting to get through Oxnard quicker. I would suggest getting a recording software like OBS, Fraps etc. and make sure that you record your journey through Oxnard as there are a lot of dangerous drivers in Oxnard and you will be helping the community by reporting those dangerous drivers. I wouldn't suggest using the report system on the game just yet as you are in the middle of Oxnard and it is quite hard to use the report system while driving. Pull over when you leave Oxnard and report them.

Thanks for reading! 

Hope you enjoyed this guide and I hoped it help you throughout your journey. Stay safe and happy trucking

-Smalley

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

@Smalley

"Once you get near the traffic, trust me. You will know when you hit the single roads"

I thought this guide is to avoid getting in small roads and causing more traffic

@Blazie

I know how to drive there. That map thing was sth missing in guide so I pointed it.

Edit: My english gets so bad after beer... So Sorry for everybody reading this and gets blood from eyes...

^ They got cheap oil there though <.< I ain't spending no extra $2 a Liter 

Edited by Freddyk
Removed quote from above.

I've been to Oxnard a few times and maybe its just been luck but I have only ran into two or 3 trucks. Maybe my luck will wear out and this guide will help but i usually stick to the main road, even though my GPS is always telling me to turn down one lane roads and that one way road as well. Dumb GPS sometimes.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.