Help about the installation of TruckersMP for Euro Truck Simulator 2

El_Greco

Question

I already have read this pinned post about TruckersMP, everything is (and was) as mentioned there, and I have the 1.22.2.8s version of the game (do not remember how I got it installed last year, have the option to run it both in 32bit and 64bit version through steam and it surely says so that is the 32 or 64bit on the upper left part of ingame dashboard screen depending on my selection).

Haven't played the multiplayer option long time now but I did in the past with no problems.

I am stuck at installing procedure when I am trying to set the installation folder of the game. Am I missing something? I keep getting the message you can see in the printscreen (in spoiler), no matter what path I enter (keeps asking for American Truck Simulator).

H2QaHDg.png

Have I downloaded the wrong installer or something? Please advise.

Thanks in advance

6 answers to this question

Make sure you have only ticked ETS2MP, and not ATSMP. If you have ticked ATSMP, and you don't have American Truck Sim, then you wont be able to install it. Untick ATSMP, then try to install it again.(or untick ETS2MP if you trying to install ATSMP) Do remember, the TruckersMP Mods (ETS2MP and ATSMP) are only available on 64Bit windows, so it will NOT work on 32bit.

Regards.

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

OH - MY - GOD!!

Why the answer gets SO obvious AFTER you seek for help and make a total fool of yourself?

Had to untick the ATS Multiplayer option and THAT was what I was not seeing all this time.

Sorry to bother you with that.

But in case someone else miss that one too (both options are pre-ticked), just add it on the original post.

'problem' SOLVED.

• Upvote 1