Karma can't drive | American Truck Simulator MP

JustApex

I don't mean to be rude but that is very poor driving, indeed! In all honesty, everything and anything in this video can be used as evidence for a report and a ban would be certain. No doubt. And if I was any of the players you guys came across on the road in this video while doing these... well, in the lack of a better word... "poor maneuvers", I would have reported and you would have been banned. Just because this is a game it doesn't mean you can simply screw around without a care in the world. Go on singleplayer for that, the place where your screw ups can't screw up other players in any shape or form.

I see Mariio is on the case so I will just quote my own words from my signature and head off to have lunch.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

^^

I don't think you guys really understand whats happening here. It's not a poor driver, they're disrepecting other players by pleasure! They are constantly laughing about it and it's not funny at all for other players what they're doing on MP. Hope admins ban these guys, sadly it's the only way to keep MP safe from these types.

"Trucks don't hit trucks, Truckers hit trucks". By me

^

Oh, I do understand it. I simply didn't mention it. It couldn't be any clearer. Especially when they go around that bend and invade the opposing lane (and the truck flips) and even more when the guy drives on the wrong way "playing" chicken.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

I reported that guy based on this video. The report was rejected with the comment  Next time please with time

I honestly don't know what's wrong with some In-Game admins. If this video is not proof enough.... i give up . I don't care anymore. Honestly. Do whatever, nobody cares anyway.

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

What's with the majority of Aussies in every community I've been in who have a complete lack of respect for others. There's multiple threads about poor drivers and lack of courtesy to other drivers and you go and post this up? Gratz, mate. Can't see you lads being on MP for much longer if you share content like this.

Shiftin' gears and drinkin' beers

• 3 weeks later...

Archived