Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ATSMP wont sycn on website

SBMarkus

You need to have played ATS for at least two hours before you can link it to your TruckersMP account.

I'm not sure if you know how to fix this but seeing as how you're on support and this thread is about sync to website...

With the World of Trucks website, my jobs/mass/distance/truck does not show up on my profile, only my number plate does for ATS. Is there something I've done wrong? Any way I can get it to sync my stuff in-game to the site? My profile: https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online_profile.php?id=1157623

^ Have you connected your ETS2/ATS in-game profile with World of Trucks?

I changed my number plates on World of Trucks and they show up as FDNY21 in-game so I assume it has to be connected? Do I have to go in-game and press something on my profile then to upload it to World of Trucks? Sorry, I am new here! :P

^

TruckersMP is not affiliated with World of Trucks, so they can't provide official support for it. You'll need to make a post at the SCS Software Forums if you want official support for World of Trucks.

Now, I'm going to assume that the reason why nothing shows up on your World of Trucks-profile is because you've never done any World of Trucks contracts, but only done normal jobs. You need to do contracts in order for there to be any stats to show on your World of Trucks profile.

^

TruckersMP is not affiliated with World of Trucks, so they can't provide official support for it. You'll need to make a post at the SCS Software Forums if you want official support for World of Trucks.

Now, I'm going to assume that the reason why nothing shows up on your World of Trucks-profile is because you've never done any World of Trucks contracts, but only done normal jobs. You need to do contracts in order for there to be any stats to show on your World of Trucks profile.

I did not realize that, my bad! Thank you for your reply. I see the WoT contracts on the job market but only for ETS2, though I am an ATS player. I do not know how to do contracts for ATS? I managed to upload my truck, but none of my other stats show!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived