[ATSMP] No Freight/Jobs Available (at times)

FDNY21

Question

I had a look to see if it had been posted before but didn't see so here goes :)

Mod Version: 0.2.0.7
Controllers Used: Keyboard.
Description of Issue: Sometimes, there are no freight market jobs or quick jobs available. It only happens once in every 5 or so deliveries it seems, and the only way I've managed to get the jobs to come back up is by moving to my hq via quick travel.
How to reproduce: Hard to say, it just happens once in every so many deliveries that there are no jobs on any of the lists.
Screenshots / Videos: None at present, but can retrieve if needed (is simply just an empty list when going to freight market and/or quick jobs).

There is a way around this bug by quick travelling, but I was wondering if there are easier bypasses or if the problem could perhaps be fixed? Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Known problem: 

Yes, quick traveling and sleeping are the fastest ways to get rid of such problem. I don't think there are any simpler solution.

Moved to Help.

• Upvote 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

^

I don't seem to ever need to sleep though, have only had to once in multiplayer. Quick travel seems to be the only way from what I know of. Thanks for moving my post.

Anyone else know if there are other bypasses to this problem? Does anyone know if it is going to be fixed?

Edited by McGamer
Removed Quote

^

You can also reset your economy by editing your save file. But you have to log out the game for your first edit, also editing is quite complicated, and the problem might still come back after a while.

• Upvote 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

SprinterFS.gif