Job market / sleeping in MP

BS1

Question

Hello chaps,

I enjoy ATS MP greatly but one thing bugs me: The jobmarket is empty every two jobs or so. I can solve it going into SP, resetting my economy and teleporting back to where I was (the game resets me to my garage when resetting the economy, sadly).

Is there a better way to solve this (permanently!)?

And how am I able to sleep in multiplayer? My driver basically does not get tired, so it does not allow me to sleep.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

BS1

8 answers to this question

You can sleep up to three times, and as fatigue simulation doesn't work properly in MP, then you can't rest to refresh the jobs list. There's a solution, modifying your autosave to reset that counter, so instead of going SP, resetting economy and teleporting, you can use a faster method and works for three times. See here: https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/23473-jobs-keep-resetting/?hl=sleeping_count#entry200534

• Upvote 1

You can not sleep in MP. To solve this issue, go into Options > Gameplay and untick the Fatigue Simulation box. This will then allow you to drive without having to sleep. And currently, there is no known way of stopping this, other than the ones that you have listen , such as sleeping, f7 + enter to garage, or to re-set your economy. Those are the ones I suggest, and can't think of any more. Also, remember to re-set your economy back after. If you need help with this, follow this guide.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Permanently, not that i know.

However the sleeping part, you could hit F7 then ENTER, so they bring you to the nearest garage, or you could visit a truck dealer and that will "eat" time.

So from now you're driver can sleap, for only once and it cost a bit of money, at least the first option.

What you can do when the no jobs bug happens! 

F7 To Service

Go To Garage

Go to a sleeping place.

what you more can do is go to your ATS OR ETS map and go to your profile and press Config it should be someting called g_force_economy_reset "0" you chance it to g_force_economy_reset "1" and save it. Then and go back to your game. If you have job on your list now, you close the game and put it back to g_force_economy_reset "0" and save it. 

l hope this will help you truckers out there! Have fun on the roads!

As the OP is saying, resetting the economy is not the solution (that's what he is doing currently), because he wants to stay in the city, not starting again from his home office. So, the only options are teleporting to a repair station or sleeping. And if he is already going through the process of going into SP, resetting economy and teleporting back to where he was previously, editing the save game to allow 3 more sleeps is faster. And free of charge.