cant play etsmp anymore.

fLxTiCaL

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi there,

A few things have changed recently, so I could be many issues that your having.

First off, no, you don't need ATS to play ETS2MP. Simply  tick the 'ETS2MP' box in the installation menu, and make sure that you have ATSMP unticked. You also need to have 64bit windows to play, as the TruckersMP Mod (ETS2MP and ATSMP) do no longer support 32 bit versions of windows. If these are not the issues your having, please be a bit more specific, and provide a screenshot of what is happening (an error message?)

Also, this may sound silly, but make sure you have ETS2MP downloaded, as there has been a lot of new updates to the game recently :)

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Thank you all for the super fast replies!  I guess I got in too much of a hurry to play and did not see the ATS check mark in the  installer. Once I unclicked that, the installer worked fine. Again thank you all for helping my dumb a**. This post can be removed and again, thanks so much for the fast replies.   cheers.