ETS2MP random lag

SotirisAel

Question

I noticed a few things from upgrading to the 64 bit of ETS2mp, Aka these are the exact issues that existed in 32bit.

• Menus are laggy and not smooth.
  • For some reason the fps from 60 drops to 20 at random times.
  • Other truckers headlights also kill your fps.

My PC specs are way above the recommended and I run this game on ultra.

CPU: i5 4570 @3.20Ghz

GPU: GTX 750 eVGA SC 2GB

Ram: 16GB (2x8) Kingston HyperX Fury

HDD: I dont even remember but its good.

6 answers to this question

I have an i3 and have none of these issues. It may be you need to lower your graphics settings a bit to compensate for a greater number of truckers etc.

Hello,

I don't get any of these problems with my game, however you can try to lower your graphics a bit or 'Force Low Detail' which can be found in the Multiplayer menu. You can access the menu by pressing TAB, right-clicking your mouse to get the mouse cursor to appear and then click Settings where you will find an option to force low details. Your game will need to be restarted once you have applied the changes. 

Let me know whether this has helped!
Jonathan. 

dat i5. how much core is it have ?

The i5 4570 has 4 cores, 4 threads - I'd advise tweaking your settings a bit and see if this makes any difference. Are you using the newer Kenworth 900w? I've noticed my FPS drop a load when using this vehicle but I'm not 100% sure as to why, although it does have more things going on.

Kind regards,

Matthew