ATS MP Disconnect after 1-2 minutes

MeteDestan

Question

Hi,

I am facing with disconnection problem with ATS MP. At first everything is normal, other trucks are moving, TAB working perfectly (I can see distances and pings) and my ping is between 100-250ms. But after few seconds or minutes all other trucks stop in their position on the road and also I can't see their ping. But I can still drive. There is no disconnected warning from the game but I think it is a disconnection issue. I have face with the same problem on ETS2 too. It happens always and I can not play multiplayer. Any of you know the solution for this issue?

Edit: This is something new happened 4 times in a row today. It was right after I connected to game as you can see. Screenshot link is at below.

http://prntscr.com/a6l9qm

Thanks,

Mete

7 answers to this question

Hi MDestan!,

I don't think I can help you much with this. All I can recommend is trying to get a better Wi-Fi Signal. e.g. Move you're setup closer to the router or upgrade you're plan.

Hopefully you're issue gets resolved soon.,

Good Luck!

- Beefy32659

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

Hi MDestan!,

I don't think I can help you much with this. All I can recommend is trying to get a better Wi-Fi Signal. e.g. Move you're setup closer to the router or upgrade you're plan.

Hopefully you're issue gets resolved soon.,

Good Luck!

- Beefy32659

I'm connected with cable, thank you for reply.

What is your internet speed as 100-250ms ping is not good

3 mbps download, 1 mbps upload. Maybe this can be the reason but I have never seen more than 250ms.

Also try playing on the server that is in your vicinity. For instance if you live in Asia your better off playing on the Asian server than on the European or American server.

I am using the Europe server since I was in Europe. I don't think this is the case. Thank you for reply.

Hey there!

Firstly, your connection doesn't sound good at all. This could cause unintentional ramming of other trucks due to your latency. Perhaps upload a speedtest.net here? Because sometimes the ISPs quote is an "up to" figure, which may not represent your actual speed.

Second, connect with an Ethernet cable (around £1 to £3 on Amazon). This will guarantee the best speed and lowest ping from your network.

Another thing to mention that if your ping averages over 600ms at points, you'll be automatically kicked by the server.

Hopefully this'll help a bit. But also as Beefy says further up, you should upgrade your plan with your ISP/another provider if you can.

Happy Trucking (When you've sorted this out)! ;)