Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Delivery begins with delivery time expired.

Tchelows

Question

Mod Version: 0.2.0.7.2 Alpha
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue: When I start a delivery, the panel already indicates that the client waits for delivery as fast as possible, along with the music indicating that the delivery will delay, not giving me time to deliver cargo on time..
How to reproduce: Steer around the roads.
Screenshots / Videos: http://postimg.org/image/yh3drhkpz/

8 answers to this question

The only reason is that you pick the job before connecting to the server. The times in the jobs list are the same as when you logged out previously, when you connect to the server, the time synchronizes and in the server is a lot later, so your job is already ran out of time. Hit the Drive button and wait until you are connected to the server before pickin a job and this will not happen.

Never personally experienced this unless I've taken a job then went offline for a few hours or so then came back - as mentioned the time online continues even when you're offline so I'd be careful for any jobs you're doing if you're disappearing offline for a long time.

Kind regards,

Matthew