Seeking a VTC

Subtle [HKG]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure most VTC's are operating on both ETS2 and ATS. But of course they will have to clarify, i know LKW does and im sure TSR are. Maybe others but i don't know

sometimes mics arent needed, i know many who don't need them. Just check the requirements and carry on from there

I'm sure there can be exceptions made for people without mics. As long as your well behaved in-game, and here on the forums, then there shouldn't be an issue about people without a microphone in my opinion. I wouldn't worry if you don't have one, just speak to a Manager and see what they have to say.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

We have like 3 member that come to our teamspeak everyday but never talk including puncake lol, you not required to be in ts everyday anyway, its our communication bridge while we're not ingame :P

shush panda <3

^For TS, people then can easily tell the instructions to everyone, even to the people who don't have a mic.If people just using the chat in-game, then the whole game will just full of players crashing because they're typing when driving at the same time.

For the paint jobs, some VTCs only requires you to have the company paint job when joining a Convoy or in a official company activity, so that you can still keep your paint job anytime.

If you don't like any of the VTC rules, then why don't you create one, then you can do anything you want, but i'm sure that it would be some hard working at the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Co-CEO of Dream Freight Transport and we are now recruiting.

You don't need Teamspeak at all since we don't use it.

Also about paint-job, it would be good if you use VTC paintjob during the convoys or occasions

Requirement

Age 13 or older

More that 25 hours in ATS or ETS2 (ATS recommended)

And that's all

Apply here http://myvtc.net/r/66054 

If you haven't found a place or applied anywhere else, KVTrucking or KnoxVegas Trucking is a 18 and older VTC for ATS and soon to be ETS2, we are currently working on our system to accept both ATS and ETS2 jobs.  We have a huge TeamSpeak and many members that are willing to play and help with just about anything.  We currently have 100+ members with about 80 or so of them pretty active in our community.  You are more than welcome to hop on our TS3 server if you want or check out our website or forums.  Still growing and working to make our VTC the best we can and the most fun we can as well.

Glad to hear, Apollo is a very good and friendly VTC who welcomes all

22 hours ago, KnoxVegas said:

If you haven't found a place or applied anywhere else, KVTrucking or KnoxVegas Trucking is a 18 and older VTC for ATS and soon to be ETS2, we are currently working on our system to accept both ATS and ETS2 jobs.  We have a huge TeamSpeak and many members that are willing to play and help with just about anything.  We currently have 100+ members with about 80 or so of them pretty active in our community.  You are more than welcome to hop on our TS3 server if you want or check out our website or forums.  Still growing and working to make our VTC the best we can and the most fun we can as well.

I might apply, I'm from Tennessee as well :D

EDIT: Applied :3

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

Archived