Why cant we have "Admin" in our names?

Flips

Question

Hello there.

For a few days an Admin called Warrior told me that my friend wasn't allowed to have Admin in his name. Well.. His name is [TFT Admin] DerpyDude.

The [TFT] stands for Team Flippy Transport, and [TFT Admin] is what rank you are in the company.

So I have an easy question. Are we allowed to have Admin in our names, or not? Becuase everyone can see that [TFT Admin] is an Admin in TFT.

-♥Flips

1994424284_Signaturex145.png.2818caee6d3562984b896056a07df3ca.png

Member since 24th December, 2014.

12 answers to this question

There are a lot of small synonyms for "Admin".

- Chief Executive Officer (short "CEO" for founders)

- Chief Operating Officer (short "COO" e.g. for admins of company)

- Chief Financial Officer (short "CFO" for leaders of bookers and disponents)

alternative: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (short "GAAP")

- Chief Information Officer (short "CiO" for PR)

- Research & Development (short "R&D" for developers and admins [the owners/admins of company-website])

(The 2nd of them can get a "Co-" tag)

What's the problem? ;)

I dont know why you cant have admin in your name, everyone knows in this case that he is a TFT ADMIN.

And if you have admin in your name, you dont get the big ADMIN above your name, what shows that that person is admin in-game.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

It's misleading, you will always get people who will get confused and those who won't. It's best not to use "Admin" or "Police" in your name, they are mainly reserved and will just cause you issues in the future. 

Username - Kick / Ban

Having inappropriate usernames including those with insults, any with no text, names matching administration or anything similar.

I agree with StuardD

Admin / GM etc. should not be allowed from my point of view ( ex: i get PMed from "TFT Admin" i may not realize in the 1st second if he's a real admin or not...due to the fact that he's NOT near me and i cannot see the big "ADMIN" logo on top of his name.

Reason: Misleading.

+1

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year truckers :)

My name just features an "A" to show im admin of a different steam server, but not ETS2MP.

-REV [A] Warden

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

Hello there.

For a few days an Admin called Warrior told me that my friend wasn't allowed to have Admin in his name. Well.. His name is [TFT Admin] DerpyDude.

The [TFT] stands for Team Flippy Transport, and [TFT Admin] is what rank you are in the company.

So I have an easy question. Are we allowed to have Admin in our names, or not? Becuase everyone can see that [TFT Admin] is an Admin in TFT.

-♥Flips

1. Use correct format

2. That is a question not a suggestion

3. Warrior already told you not to use "Admin" in your name, so why are you asking?

@StonedGuy

People don't get confused if we have it in our Tag like this [TFT Admin]

The Admin called Warrior said that people will get confused, but they won't.

talk about ur self , i've  already seen that in some other private server games, where ppl gettin' scamed just by gettin' confused in names .... + it's not like there's only that word to use , (owner , CEO ,Chef etc etc etc ) u guys got tons of words to use but naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah u gona stick to the one not allowed to use. Just Wow

• Upvote 1

76561198160986596.png