No collisions area bug

adr29truck

Mod Version

MP 0.2.0.7.2 Alpha                                              ,                                                 ATS 1.1.1.3s

Controllers Used: G27
Description of Issue:  People are in NCA getting stuck and dameged at for example dropoff points or service stations
How to reproduce: It happends randomly like in this video
Screenshots / Videos:  http://plays.tv/s/KgS9Yyxgi2VC

____________________________________________________________________________________________________    Have I helped you? Click that green arrow!76561198112423429.png

fs_overall.png

http://plays.tv/u/adr29truck

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1.03.2016 г. at 6:30 PM, _30 said:

I know why it happens. If a player turns to sharp and jackknifes the trailer, the truck goes into collision and will be collisioned againest other trailers.

Not true. Yesterday I was leaving a company prefab going straight forward (the angle between the truck and the trailer was 180 degrees) when someone logged in on the area where you open the company job list. Guess what - I was still damaged.

Core i7-4770, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, Corsair 32GB RAM, Arch Linux Cinnamon, Firefox x64

I don't think this is a bug with the game per-say. I DO know there are two problems...lack of patience and courtesy...that would cure the entire issue...courtesy to not sit in the entryways longer than you have to, and also, patience for the guy in front of you grabbing his job. Problem solved...no update needed :D

That being said, I know this was meant to be a single player game, but this does exist in the mp, we've all seen it i DO think that having the job pick-ups right at the NCA limit border is a bit off...if it were further inside the locations, it would alleviate some of that. The problem with leaving a repair shop, for example, and having your trailer be THROUGH someone sitting in the entrance when you leave the NCA, therefor turning all objects solid once again, not sure what can be done about that, other than initially, patience and courtesy really. :)

On 2016-03-12 at 11:12 AM, Psylk said:

I don't think this is a bug with the game per-say. I DO know there are two problems...lack of patience and courtesy...that would cure the entire issue...courtesy to not sit in the entryways longer than you have to, and also, patience for the guy in front of you grabbing his job. Problem solved...no update needed :D

Well it´s still a bug in the game. To not experience this then sure you all need patience. But alot of people dont have patience and becouse of that we still need to get this fixed in a future update. But I see you point :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________    Have I helped you? Click that green arrow!76561198112423429.png

fs_overall.png

http://plays.tv/u/adr29truck

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived