They're multiplying like rabbits

Reggie's Rig

I think i have seen more drivers like this in the last few days than the last yr or so on ets2 (Warning not so friendly language on my part haha)

this isnt his first time pulling something like this either, this morning he pulled out form a standstill onto the interstae without using his blinker, forcing me and the guy in front of me out of our lane, he had plenty of time to see the guy in front of me fly by 3 inches from his mirror and see my headlights behind him, but continued to pull out at 15 MPH into 65 MPH traffic anyways, i think i have it recorded but id have to find the clip, oh and edit: if you go look at his channel he is some heavy set guy probably in his 30s or 40s who records shirtless and has these wierd animations all over his videos that make you question how much PCP he took before the video, he legit records himself driving like complete garbage, im not going to give him the views but im sure theres plenty of evidence on his channel to ban him using, and he even recorded it for us.

When you see a guy driving like this, looking like he is using the foot to control the truck, just slow down and get space to him.

When I'm very close to a tight corner, I always brake to give to these idiots enough space to make stupid things without hit me.

Yeah, I think there's enought evidence here to ban this guy forever https://www.youtube.com/user/Netstoc

"Trucks don't hit trucks, Truckers hit trucks". By me

• 3 weeks later...

Archived