Misson 126 hour LATE. Picked up same day.

eXeqtr

So i logged in Online, drove to a shop, upgraded my truck (Kenworth W900 or whatevs, the new one.) 

Then looked for a company in LA wich could give me a good long job. Eventualy i found one.

So i picked up a mission for a trailer in LA - and up to Redding. It payed 20k $ so i tought it would be a good job. I started driving, no problems, no damage, no tickets, nothing. Perfect drive.

Some idiots on the road, but nothing i came close to. 

When i came to redding, delivered my load (with hardest parking option) i got nothing. The message was "TOO LATE" and.. its wasnt like i was 1 hour late or 2 - no, 126 hours late! 

What the actual F!? That was a long trip!! I lost money on that trip! Whats going on in Multiplayer? Heard other players have had the same problem.. so its not only me! Even it says the mission runs out in 3452345235 hours or some "thing".. 

Also, quick suggestion; When people log in, make them "invisible" for 1 minute or some "thing", incase some decides to log of in the middle of the road.. i came 110 km/h and a dude just spawned in the road right infront of me.. i barely missed him. (also if people gets DC'd, i understand that you can get DC'd in the road, np, so why not make you invisible for a short period of time, so you can get out of the road) 

- exeqtr (mad) 

This should not happen if you did the whole job in one time on one server. Topic leaving in bug report in case there is any server time issues.

Reminder: Please follow the formats of bug report section, and remember not to use profanity on forums. Thank you!

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived