I'm little confused and i need ur help

Hero

So i am newbie and i dont got it yet about the profile's i can fake profiles to earn easy money? so what the point of the multiplayer if anyone can fake profile to be rich, also i try to get new quick job but all my quickjobs not showable i dont know why is disappear

http://i.imgur.com/wVHq7RS.jpg

I'm guessing you don't have your own truck considering that you are doing quick jobs, therefore you won't be able to teleport to garage, service or sleep to reset the jobs.

You need to reset your job list by doing the following:

Go to "My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 (or American Truck Simulator), find config.cfg file,

- Change uset g_console to 1

- Change uset g_developer to 1

Launch Multiplayer, select your profile and when you don't have any jobs, press the ` button which will open the console and type g_force_economy_reset 1 and press ENTER. Then quit the profile and load the profile again. You should get a message saying "Game change detected" which means it has worked. If it worked, open the console again, and type g_force_economy_reset 0. Once that's complete, you can go into the game and jobs should be there. This is not a permanent fix, therefore if you still get this problem after you do it once or multiple times, you still need to repeat the whole process (without having to edit config.cfg this time).

I'm guessing you don't have your own truck considering that you are doing quick jobs, therefore you won't be able to teleport to garage, service or sleep to reset the jobs.

You need to reset your job list by doing the following:

Thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived