Trucks in front stop suddenly

Adrian McMaster Gaming

Question

Any have problems with trucks stopping dead in front when traveling. Is the synchronization problem with server and other player. This problem as happened a lot resulting in severe 80% damage to my truck. I keep a good distance from the other truck but its a pain in the neck Its happens on both Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer and  American Truck Simulator Multiplayer. Can this be fixed. 

AMG-Logistics:)

5 answers to this question

Hello,

This is very known throughout the community. It is either caused by the player's internet connection that causes them to de-sync or your internet connection that is causing the players around you to stop. Then again it might be your PC that is affecting your performance, which is seen through lag. 

Players can also either ALT + TAB or do a Quick-Save which all cause the player to stop for a short amount of time.

All I can say is, keep well back from the truck in front of you, always keep a good distance and be prepared to suddenly brake or avoid a player if they do suddenly stop.

Jonathan.