Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Peterbilt or Kenworth?

Chibify

I like Peterbilt personally. Tried the new Kenworth W900 out but ended up switching back because the visibility was horrible compared to the Peterbilt.

Look-wise, definitely the W900 though. I probably just need to drive it a bit and get used to it. Hopefully the Peterbilt we're getting later will combine the best of both for me though.

It's true you have less visibility in the W900, compared to the other modern trucks, because of the long nose, but somehow, it's also easier to control the W900, i don't know howcome, maybe because it's heavier, but i do have more precise manuvering on the W900.

'Xcept when turning, it's a pain, as we all know it to be.

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

Peterbilt. The truck looks smaller and it's more easy to drive and park. You can make much better - and faster - turns and curves with Peterbilt trucker that is on the game. Very smooth.

But W900 is really something and the challenge is very good.

"Trucks don't hit trucks, Truckers hit trucks". By me

Peterbilt for me.  I really like the look of the W900 and I bought one.  I have driven both about 10,000 miles.  I am now in the Peterbilt and my hired guy is driving the Kenworth.  I seem to be able to handle the Peterbilt better.  The Kenworth is very difficult to maneuver in small tight places.  

^I don't see why people are hyping the Volvos so much, to me theyre not as nice to look at or really are that much different to modern trucks from Paccar really, I cant wait for freightliner or Mack to be added, as well as the older style Peterbilts and Kenworths (as well as newer kennys like the T800 series and the peterbilt 386, 387s)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived