Tripple monitor UI issues

Vallard

Question

Not sure if this is the right place or not.  I attempted to search, but didn't find anything helpful.

I can't figure out how to use the "Tab" menu.  (The one that shows players names and has the report button).   I'm currently playing with three monitors using  r_multimon_mode = 2.  (Single UI only on middle monitors http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/multimon_config.php ).  

However, Chat and the Tab menu both show up on the far left edge of the left monitor.   When either of them are up, I cannot move the mouse cursor outside of the middle monitor to interact with them in any way.

Is this a known issue?  Any idea on how to work around it?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

As far as I know, the MP UI is separated from the game, and I guess it just doesn't support triple monitor setups.

If you go to Control Panel -> Display -> Resolution, are the monitors numbered correctly? (ie. 1-3 starting from the left monitor)

Try setting your primary monitor as either 1 or 2 - sorry if this doesn't help, I can't actually test it myself.

Hum, weird, I have 3 monitors and indeed the chat and tab are on the far left but I have no issue moving my mouse to the left monitor. 

It almost looks like your windows is configured for 3 monitors but the game is not. Make sure to go to the graphics options and set your resolution to the same as your desktop, something like 5760X0180

Sysgen,

So the game is set to the 5760 Resolution, but I have the UI set to Only display on the middle monitor using the multimon options in the config.  Once that changed the mouse could no longer move outside of the middle monitor either.  

I'll try to take a screenshot later today.

try to right click while in the driving view, it should make the mouse look orange and then drag the box to move it.

I run 3 screens too on r_multimon_mode = 2 and you cant move mouse from middle screen in menus cause of being in mode 2, it puts the menu on just the middle.