Money amount goes crazy after assistant service

rainANDshine

Question

Please see the attached photo and refer to the crazy amount of money.

My account name is rainANDshine. I just created an account today and wanted to play the multiplayer.

Before in the regular game mode, I exited the game with my truck parked in the repair shop in the city Redding. My money at the time was more than $3000.

Just then I logged into the multiplayer mode, and when I got into the game, I found no jobs listed. I thought I might need to drive directly to the company to pick up a job. So I drove to Gallon and saw many trucks picking up cargo. But I still couldn't find a job, then I waited for a while and exited the game.

I searched "no jobs" on our forums and one person said "go to sleep and everything resets".

So I logged back into the multiplayer mode, and used F7 to call assistant service to tow me back. Then after the loading screen, I tried to look at if there were jobs shown. Yes the jobs finally showed. But I suddenly found I had so much money. I realized this could be a bug.

I then went to the regular mode, this amount of money stayed!

Please fix the bug, and if possible, revert my money back to where it was. It isn't that fun anymore trucking when you already have so much money.......... 

4 answers to this question

Known problem because of time sync: MP server time is always running 24x7 because it has to keep a synced time for all players online. During the time spent on server, your drivers will keep making money for you.

Not a bug. Moved to Help.

• Upvote 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Best way to avoid this is by creating a seperate multiplayer profile which you don't hire any drivers to genre rate cash in the company and just use companies as a teleport spot or unfortunately live with it - two options but it's upto you although I'd just create a seperate profile for online if it bothers you :)

• Upvote 1

Kind regards,

Matthew

Question has been answered by SprinterFS and MaffewE.

Example: Say in SP it's Monday 12:24, but in MP it's Thursday 22:46. The time difference between them is the time your workers have worked and earned money, so you instantly get loads of money because there was no gradual increase.

This changes when you teleport to garages, service, or sleep, because they all involve time changes (Service: Time to travel there, garages: Time to travel there, sleep: amount of sleep).

It's also a good idea to have loads of money in case a troll causes you to need to use F7 + Enter (Teleport to service) or F6 + Enter (Cancel Job).

Also, if you're doing quick jobs you should use a beginners profile (Found here: https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/11094-ets2mp-beginner-save-file/)because quick jobs don't work correctly in MP (Which explains your no jobs issue). You can then get your own truck and consequently, the freight market. ;)

• Upvote 1