Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Post Your Truck Sim Fails!!!

TrademarkGamer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While doing 149 (!!) km/h with trailer ( ! ) on EU #2 my mouse fell from my desk...

Ripperino in piece Volvo FH16 2k16 100% damage on truck and trailer :x

No video tho, i just record my gameplays etc, not normal everyday playing

//Edit: Oh shit, it's ATS fails... well, fail...

What's up there?

^LOL. Even I havent tipped an American truck

I've done high-speed sharp turns and have not done that... I've prob even gotten "airtime" with a trailer... I tend to curse 75+ mph XD

I've made mistakes but I've yet caused a accident causing damage to other truckers (1% isn't damage imo because they could of been at 0.99%) and usually it's a bump or nudge no damage (maybe once a month)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

The day I decide to do tanker jobs only from Gallon.

Oh, I know, let's head to Gallon !

(I was the guy parked in the grass on the right side, in the white cab... )

dfyemd.png

i waited until everybody cleared out, slowly made my way to the entrance, only to find i have the "no jobs bug". I exited the game, came back, waited for some other 4 guys messing arround, tried again, still no jobs. Turned and headed to the nearest parking lot, tried to sleep, but god damnit, i was not tired. Drove back to Gallon again, tried the jobs again, no luck.

Until i realised i have no points in ADR trainning.

At this point i was slaping myself silly...

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

i waited until everybody cleared out, slowly made my way to the entrance, only to find i have the "no jobs bug". I exited the game, came back, waited for some other 4 guys messing arround, tried again, still no jobs. Turned and headed to the nearest parking lot, tried to sleep, but god damnit, i was not tired. Drove back to Gallon again, tried the jobs again, no luck.

Until i realised i have no points in ADR trainning.

At this point i was slaping myself silly...

Oh john it's just as funny the 2nd time I heard it. Will it ever get old?  think not :lol:  :lol:

Driving on a 2-lane highway, I notice I'm running critically low on fuel.   Finally come up on one of those corner fuel stations, notice it too late.  Overshot the fuel station (from the correct direction to make a right turn into the station), but since I was already signalling and didn't want to get the person waiting on the side road mad that I was false signalling, so I make the right turn onto the road.  Continued a short ways, and when it was safe to do so, pulled a U-turn.  Went to make the left turn  back onto the original road I was on with intent to make the left turn into the fuel station.  Make the left turn, but oncoming traffic prevents me from immediately making the turn into the fuel station.  Traffic starts backing up behind me, and ends up blocking the oncoming traffic, so before I even get a chance to turn into the fuel station, oncoming traffic is stopped completely blocking the fuel station.

That's when the engine quit from fuel starvation.  So close, yet so far.....  Cost me a bunch for the tow truck.....

I used the sidewalk to back a tanker into the spot at a gas station.  I didn't want to back out on the road as there was an ominous cluster of blue dots just up the road a bit.

In SP I  had a Freightliner cabover that I could get through the pumps with the tanker on, and I think I can do it with the K200 too, but in MP I'm driving a W900 with the sleeper and I'm damn sure it ain't gonna make it through with the tanker on.

Archived