A General MP Question

DeadManDrift

Hello All!!

I am new here and have been reading the posts and am actually excited to try MP. I have a question that I know people will have different views about, so I want to hear them. Is the MP side worth doing? I love the idea of MP, but if it is saturated with people who make it miserable, it makes it so I do not want to try it. Also, are there enough folks on the USA server so it does not feel lonely all the time?

Thanks for any responses, and I look forward to hearing from you.

DMD

Im pretty new to the MP and for me it doesnt feel like its full of people who make it miserable, if you stay away from Oxnard single lane ;) didnt saw any trolls or anything like that, some reckless drivers sure...but most, if not nearly all, people i encountered followed traffic rules to a degree which is ok since i tend to do the same.

And you arent bound to the multiplayer, if you dont like it...just boot up the singleplayer and ignore mp for the rest of your life.

For life on US serve i cant say anything, but seems like there are most of the time 200-400 people, if not more?

Just like with any game, when you play with the right people, it can be a rewarding experience.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

mp is cool if u stay away from populated areas where people dont know how to drive and be careful coming through towns as again can be very tricky but most people know how to drive and apply the rules but you also get the odd one that thinks there above the rules!!!

76561198115072221.pngAddFriend.png

Personally, I love the MP. I much prefer it over the single-player.

I love the interaction with other players, that feeling when you come up to a junction and stop to let someone out and they thank you with a beep or a lights flash, that feeling when you're driving along with other people, real people.

With ATS, and the Europe servers at least, they're full of people; You can't really go anywhere without seeing other players, this is something I really like.

However, there are still people on the road that try to make it less fun for everyone by just carelessly driving like they own the road... Thankfully for us, TruckersMP has a very good staff team, and I think they do a good job.

Whenever I play the MP mod I don't think about all the accidents, bad drivers, and just generally careless people; I think about the good times I've spent with other truckers, the times I've stopped at truck stops and services to chat to people, the times I've convoyed with people, and all the other good situations I've been in - They are what matter the most. :)

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived