Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Traffic in Oxnard

Suggestion Name : Traffic in Oxnard

Suggestion !

Well, I analyzed several times the traffic in Oxnard and saw many truck queues and analyzed

the reason not is mandatory traffic, many players walking truck of so unloaded will adding queues and truck

queues and causing beats and causing lag many in the house on the way down,

I see some troll players in the way, pushing the staff ta loaded, the solution would leave the

Oxnard route only for the players who are going to carry or station out of companies Chems,

Ell Gods travels there because the brand route there to the default route, because

I see many players carrying loads of Walbert traveling around, causing longer queues,

road blockages between the two simple hand, it hinders the players who want to discharging,

because the delay to queue walks the load will be able expires, this is boring,

not for those who want only parade that way but for those who are using the route when it is mandatory

Picture

t0WqRlb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Is this that small road, the one where only 1 truck can fit on the tarmac?

This road is the worst. Some people are stick rigidly to the tarmac as if the dirt is lava or something, forcing me to go on the left hand side of the road on some corners so they can have the entire road.

Something needs to be done here.

BTW, some people have no loads as you can also pick up trailers from this location as well as drop off trailers

• Upvote 1

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

Is this that small road, the one where only 1 truck can fit on the tarmac?

This road is the worst. Some people are stick rigidly to the tarmac as if the dirt is lava or something, forcing me to go on the left hand side of the road on some corners so they can have the entire road.

Something needs to be done here.

BTW, some people have no loads as you can also pick up trailers from this location as well as drop off trailers

What I wanted to sum up, thanks

• Upvote 1

the bad gps is the cause and truckers not using common sense to check the gps route and nothing else

actually its more down to the roads being a "shorter" route in the sense of road length, so the gps will always try and go for the shortest route it can calculate, also its not just down to people checking their route, its also the people who are too stupid to wait ad be patient before turning onto these roads, if people waited and allowed traffic to move, the problem would solve itself, much like EP in ETS2, where allowing people to merge and turn, fixes the issue. besides, if it was just peoples common sense, then why do most good drivers pull over and allow oncoming to pass? because WE are using our common sense and respecting other drivers, instead of plowing on and causing a wreck. it should be a rule that northbound traffic (heading towards Santa Cruz) should have right of way on the road down from the chemical company, but traffic southbound (from Santa Cruz) has right of way coming up the second road, therefore ideally at peak times when the roads are a mess, they become one way systems, and other traffic takes the two lane to their destination, win win, people can still experience the challenge if they wish, but traffic doesn't get backed up because someone wants to turn up the roads when people are exiting, simple idea, simple concept, simple fix.

• Upvote 1

Look at oxnard crossing now. Complete gridlock http://www.twitch.tv/kat_pw

How come people are so frikkin stupid??!! In my opinion, that route should be forbidden, completely in the MP mod. Direct kick should be the punishment. No one should use that route. Period. It doesn't bring anything good to the game. If people like it so much they can go play SP and run around like stupid chickens alone

^ problem with doing so in sp, is the lack of fellow truckers...!

And, besides, noone is forcing you to use that road, so why force us not to use it??

we know there will be massive traffic there, witch is excactly why we're driving there.....

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

^ problem with doing so in sp, is the lack of fellow truckers...!

And, besides, noone is forcing you to use that road, so why force us not to use it??

we know there will be massive traffic there, witch is excactly why we're driving there.....

its all well and good saying not to force us to not take the roads, but if youre a noob or you can see that you cant fit past people trying to exit the roads, don't be a dumbass and try and squeeze through, all you do is cause mayhem and accidents everywhere, that's the big issue mainly is guys who cant be bothered to wait and try and squeeze between the walls and a fellow trucker whos exiting the road, only to find you cant fit and now are blocking everyone from moving an inch, all because youre impatient and cant respect others. I for one agree that we should be allowed to take these roads at our own risk, but EVERYONE needs to respect others and learn to be patient, even if that means that admins have to keep kicking and banning people till they understand it, then that's whatll have to happen till people learn to respect others and be patient, especially those who also lean on their horn the entire time or give no one room when they try to move.

• Upvote 1

Look at oxnard crossing now. Complete gridlock http://www.twitch.tv/kat_pw

How come people are so frikkin stupid??!! In my opinion, that route should be forbidden, completely in the MP mod. Direct kick should be the punishment. No one should use that route. Period. It doesn't bring anything good to the game. If people like it so much they can go play SP and run around like stupid chickens alone

I agree ;)
  • Upvote 1

Person calm is not matter of not be able to use that route has many players walking to almost 70 km per hour and that the limit is 25 km per non

Standing question time to banish the route also and yes monitors who are passing it to mess!

Dude, no one is understanding you completely because you are using google translate or some sort of translate tool.

Why don't you send a PM to me, saying what you want to say here in this topic and i'll translate it to english for everyone here to understand it properly. The first post of this topic is complete gibberish to me, i could not understand a thing from it.

Brazilian Portuguese:

Cara, ninguém está te entendendo direito aqui no tópico porque você ta usando google translate ou outra ferramente de tradução automática.

Porque você não me manda uma MP dizendo o que você quer escrever aqui no tópico que ai eu traduzo para inglês para que todo mundo aqui possa entender devidamente o que você quer dizer. O primeiro post de tópico está totalmente sem nexo, não da para entender nada. Os gringos estão confusos hehe.

^ It's easier said than done, when people are committed to doing what they like they make it difficult for everyone else, sure it's selfish and unwise but you can't stop people doing it unless they realised the true consequence and even that spurs some people on to do it more!

Kind regards,

Matthew

^all I can say is that people who decide to take both roads are the biggest trolls in my opinion, it blocks people from coming through any of the roads and causes the admins to have to supervise everyone because people cant be asked to think, oh situation always causes issues, ill take the one road then take the highway, it bugs me that people cant use their common sense. if people insist on having to take both roads then it falls on the upcoming traffic to allow turning space for the idiots who decide to turn down their with 53FT trailers on the back.. its ridiculous.

the thing is, that people often just drive around oxnard becuase there is civilization there are other people you can talk too where as in other cities there is often 1or 2 people.Also you gotta admit when there is a traffic jam at Oxnard you are like yessss lets join it to have some fun and then when you find out who is causing it you always just say REPORTED 

signbot (1).gif

^ I personally hate people who drive there only to be a part of the problem, its a dumb thing to do, all it does is annoy other people who want to drive properly with trailers instead of horse around bobtailing down there with no need, its unfair on admins too, to have to spend time clearing up Oxnard because people are to idiotic or stubborn to avoid the area or take the main road, everyone has a choice to what route they take, if they go that way and find themselves kicked by admins, its their fault for choosing to go that way, besides if youre on EU1 youll find plenty of people in a large majority of cities across both states, so theres no need to feel lonely and have to go to Oxnard.

if i may say something (don't know if it even can be done, but never hard to ask haha),

Isn't it possible to make 1 road in, and 1 road out of the city?

just like the photo that is shown on the top of this topic?

Take the north road to go out of the city and the south road to go in?

That way the traffic would be able to keep going and almost nobody would have to wait to make a turn.

And just like another user said before me, its great being at Oxnard during an almost full server, cause that gets it so busy that you can almost only drive 1-2 truck distances per minute, just like R'dam Europort. LOL :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.