Do some mods work with multiplayer ?

Bonnett.Inc

Good day everyone , This is the best game to come out ever ! (Except FSX)   Iam curious to know if some mods work on truckersmp servers ? I have the money and xp mods (when used on your profile before you go online) and they work however iam interested if any of the " real" companies trailers packs will work ? I searched the forum and couldnt come up with any answers any of you know what mods work and what wont please share. Thank you. Also if i did anything wrong on my post please let me know as iam a long time forum reader but first time poster. :)

It's just savegame editing which is allowed. Remember that you have to activate those mods in singleplayer before proceeding to MP.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 3 weeks later...

Archived