FPS DROPS - ATS MP

Prosik

Hello,

I want to report a problem with fps drops to 5-15 fps. The problem occurs only when on the TAB we have more than 40 players. When there are already 60 players situation is reminiscent of Rotterdam with ETS 2 on the MP.

The range of loading set to 200m. I know that this problem will be hard but try to fix it.

BTW thanks for a great MP MOD! I AM WITH YOU FROM THE BEGINNING AND JUMP what you did IS HUGE :)

I have noticed recently also since 2.0.7 that certain parts of the mp just seem to lag horribly  near reno or sacramento especially going over some of the bridges before the city ill drop from 30+FPS to around 5-10 FPS but as soon as i get out of that bit i zoom back to 30+FPS  and also ive been noticing that there is a ton of horrible rubber banding especially when the server is full i have at times had my game practically lock up to where people have to dodge around me or i have to dodge around people who got hit with a lag spike and again only have been seeing this since 2.0.7. 2.0.6 had none of theses issues 

4i21k0-5.png

Were you driving a W900 by chance? I've heard that the additional mirrors on them can cause increase FPS issues. I believe it was zmaster who posted about it. Combine that with the larger stream zones and it can cause increased issues when loading into a busy city.

for me additional front mirrors cause me lag no matter which truck it is, I think its down to the game having to render extra view points than you normally have. I tend to get a 5-20FPS drop depending on the number of trucks around me and the number of assets there are on that part of the map (usually from 60FPS to as low as 40-)

well i tried several trucks with mirrors up front or extra on the main ones.. only time i lost significant FPS was with the W900 mirrors up front pushing me down from the usual busy city depot of 40-45FPS down to 20-30FPS.... 

like i said i tested all trucks just have issue with front mirrors of the W900 only.... bit strange if you ask me. maybe bug?

https://vivatrucks.com/banner/4239/3

well i tried several trucks with mirrors up front or extra on the main ones.. only time i lost significant FPS was with the W900 mirrors up front pushing me down from the usual busy city depot of 40-45FPS down to 20-30FPS.... 

like i said i tested all trucks just have issue with front mirrors of the W900 only.... bit strange if you ask me. maybe bug?

Which one ? the first option or the second option or either 2 of it drop your fps ?

TERjqBU.png

I too experience severe FPS drops when i'm arround more than 14 players on TAB menu.

I think what we have here are 2 distinct issues - the first - FPS drop when using mirrors on the Kenworth W900 , and second - overall FPS drop for everyone when inside cities or large number of players.

I hope the word reaches the staff, so they can find a solution. 

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

• 3 weeks later...

Archived