Post Your Setup

So here is my single monitor setup :) My only regret is getting a full tower case... It's pain in butt to carry when you need to move or clean it.

QvZiIuW.jpg

x85SOq5.jpg

Here are the specs if you are wondering;

• Cooler Master HAF X Case
• Asus Maximus VI Hero
• i7-4770k @ 4.5 Ghz

• Corsair H70 Liquid Cooler
• GTX780 Ti Windforce
• 16GB 2400mhz Kingston HyperX Beast Ram
• Kingston Hyperx 3k SSD

• Zalman ZM-MFC3 Fan Controller
• XL2430T 24" BenQ 144hz 1ms
• Asus GX860 Buzzard Mouse
• Asus strix tactic pro Keyboard
• Logitech G27 Wheel
• Creative Sound Blaster Z
• Philips A5 PRO Headphones 
• Behringer B-2 PRO Condenser Microphone
• Creative Megaworks THX 550 5.1 Speakers

• Upvote 3

CBVtAjW.png   76561198031787813.pngAddFriend.png

My current PC specs are as follows, though I'll be upgrading to AMD Rysen, Intel's Kaby Lake or Intel Skylake if the former isn't supported by Windows 7 x64:

Corsair 750D Case (upgraded case fans to: 3x Bitfenix Spectre Pro PWM [1x rear, 1x top rear slot, 1x top front slot] and 1x Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM [front bottom slot])

Antec HCP 850W PSU

Asus P6T Motherboard

Intel i7 920, overclocked to 4GHz at 130w TDP with Thermalright Archon SB-E X2 CPU Cooler

8GB G Skill Ripjaws X RAM

OS Drive is a Seagate 600 SSD 480GB

Gaming Drive is a Samsung 840 Evo 250GB

I did have a Seagate Barracuda 2TB mechanical but it failed just before Christmas; so, I am currently deciding what to replace it with (either SSD or mechanical)

Peripherals:

Samsung 27" S27D390 monitor

Logitech G29 steering wheel and pedals, with H shifter - cost me only £160 in sales

TrackIR v5 with pro clip

Plantronics Gamecom 788 headset

I also use a Saitek Cyborge Evo Force joystick for Flight Sim

NZXT Hue lighting to show off the internals - though I only turn it on when I have someone around :huh:

Edited by [GB]pete_agreatguy

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

A few months back I got rid of the old AMD radiator and got myself a gaming laptop.

F2WvjAi.jpg

That was back when it was brand new. My desk is now a nightmare and full of uni work ;)

Laptop: HP Gaming Pavilion Notebook AK-15 series

Specs:
Intel Core i5-6300HQ Quad Core [email protected] [email protected]

8GB 1600MHz DDR3L Ram

Nvidia GTX 950M 4GB DDR3

1TB WD Black Edition HDD (This replaced the HDD that failed, WD Blue Edition HDD)

1920X1080 Full IPS display

Future Plans:

Drop another 8GB DDR3L SODIMM stick into the free slot

Acquire a M.2 SSD (Either 128GB or 256GB, depends on budget)

And that's about it, can't do much more with laptops

When I purchased the laptop I was on the understanding that the ram was DDR4, not DDR3. I was also on the understanding that my GPU had GDDR5 memory, not DDR3 memory. When I approached the company, they refunded a percentage of what I paid for the laptop, and for that reason I won't name and shame the company.

Overall, I am happy with the performance of the laptop and would recommend it to someone who uses a computer primarily for design work e.g. Solidworks, AutoCad, etc. For me, gaming is a secondary use of this laptop and has yet to let me down. I can throw any game I like at it, and it will play it with no issues. 

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

I don't have a pic yet, because I'm back from work and I'm way too lazy to connect my phone to the PC, but here's my specs from Nvidia GeForce Experience + other stuff.

68ce82ff78.png

+

Monitors : Dual monitor ASUS 27" 1920x1080 @ 60Hz

Keyboard : Logitech G19 (can I have the truck speed on the small monitor pls? :lol:)

Mouse : Razer Naga Epic Chroma (gimme MOAR buttons pls)

SSDs : 3x Crucial MX300 750Gb (to store all those TruckersMP reports :D)

HDDs : 2x Hitachi Deskstar 3To @ 6Gb/s

Gamepad : Logitech F310

Headset : Razer Kraken 7.1 v2

Future plans : Another GTX 980Ti for a SLI, buy three or four 4K monitors (I'm tired or my two 1080p) and of course a steering wheel because my old one broke months ago.

And maybe more ram, because 32GB isn't enough, yolo

@Sysgen That's a pretty awesome stuff you have there, nicely done!

I was thinking he needs to raise his monitor up a little or at least get a bigger screen :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

2 hours ago, [GB]pete_agreatguy said:

I was thinking he needs to raise his monitor up a little or at least get a bigger screen :)

Well the ordered screens arent yet arrived :D:D 

8 hours ago, MrHarv98 said:

Well its a big passion of myself. so together with some friends its a nice project

I own a flying license for the small airplanes but its awesome to be able to have a 1:1 sim in your house

• Upvote 2

227300_screenshots_20160519185315_1.jpg

I have these specs on my main PC: MSI R9 290, Intel i5 4690K, 8GB RAM (12GB upgrade coming Soon™),

And these are my peripherals for my main PC: Crap unnamed 360° $100 steering wheel, A4Tech Bloody V8, crap unnamed keyboard with Czech layout and washed out labels, overpriced USB microphone w/ stand, crap unnamed $20 speakers, and some other things that I forgot to mention.

This is what I get on my Graphics Decelerator laptop: Intel GMA X3100 mlg graphics card designed for playing Doom, Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile T5870, broken battery that will be replaced Soon™, and 4 GB of memory.

I should get another PC with Pentium soon, I hope it'd run TMP...

310hp Iveco + 125t trailer = Loads of fun ))))

36 minutes ago, MISLcz said:

I have these specs on my main PC: MSI R9 290, Intel i5 4690K, 8GB RAM (12GB upgrade coming Soon™),

And these are my peripherals for my main PC: Crap unnamed 360° $100 steering wheel, A4Tech Bloody V8, crap unnamed keyboard with Czech layout and washed out labels, overpriced USB microphone w/ stand, crap unnamed $20 speakers, and some other things that I forgot to mention.

This is what I get on my Graphics Decelerator laptop: Intel GMA X3100 mlg graphics card designed for playing Doom, Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile T5870, broken battery that will be replaced Soon™, and 4 GB of memory.

I should get another PC with Pentium soon, I hope it'd run TMP...

Stick with the i5, it's far better than a Pentium.

76561198116137604.png

• 2 weeks later...

***EDIT: REMOVED IMIGUR LINK***

PC

AMD FX-8350 @ 4Ghz (Yes you hea
Nvidia 1070 EVGA FTW Edition
AsRock 970 Mainboard

bequiet shadow rock 2 CPU COOLER
bequiet 750W Power Supply
8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866Mhz
CoolerMaster Mastercase Maker 5
WD Black 1TB HDD
HyperX 120GB 2.5" SSD

Peripherals
Random 1080p AOC monitor

Some random acer 1600x900 monitor
Keyboard - Steelseries apex m800
Mouse - Trust gaming gxt 111
Logitech G29 Steering wheel with Shifter & Pedals
Logitech G930 headset

Rode NT-USB with Pop filter and boom arm

Overkill speakers

2x Magnat Soundforce 1200

2x discobox ca 180

1x mpa mivoc professional audio XL SUB 15

1x MCCrypt DJ-700U

1x MCCrypt MP8000

1x AUNA FU-2-B

• Upvote 1

My PC

Motherboard: LENOVO Lancer 5B3 (Socket FS1r2)

CPU: AMD FX-7500 Bald Eagle 28nm (OC'd To 3.3GHz)

Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 (2GB)

RAM: 8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 810MHz

HDD: 1TB Seagate ST1000LM014-SSHD-8GB

Controller: Speedlink XEOX

Speakers: GX Gaming SW-G2.1 1250

Keyboard & Mouse: Tracer Keyboard (8€) Mazer E-Blue Mouse (13€)

• Upvote 1

I don't have a picture right now, since I'm using a TV while a HDMI to VGA adaptor comes in the post. I guess I'll share my specs for now.

PC

Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad Core

8GB DDR3-1600 RAM

MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB Low Profile

128GB SanDisk SSD

1TB 7200RPM HDD

300W SFF PSU

Random SFF Case

Laptop

Mid-2012 MacBook Pro 13" Non Retina

Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5GHz Dual Core

16GB DDR3-1600 RAM

240GB SanDisk SSD

2TB 7200RPM HDD

Peripherals

Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition 2014 Keyboard

Zowie FK1 Mouse

Apple Wireless Keyboard

Apple Magic Mouse 1

Audio Technica ATH-M30X Headphones

Cheapo eBay Lapel Microphone

should hopefully have a picture tomorrow when I can set up the monitor, as long as the adaptor turns up. Fingers Crossed.

TruckersMP Media Team :HaulieLove:

• 3 weeks later...

@Der Echte

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Intel Core i7 3.4

16GB Ram DDr3

Asrock z68 extreme7

AMD Radeon R9 270X

Kingston 320gb for windows

corsair keyboard-IDK what model is,K something

razer deathadder 2013

WD-black

WD-green

Logitech G29

Logitech speaker

Samsung monitor

Yes printer seating on the floor haha,no space for printer,just move my computer from my bed room to living room

Ii4q4Ou.jpg

thats it :D

Edited by ahlot18
  • HaulieLove 1

6nnQEcB.png