Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.0.7.1 has been released.

mwl4

^^bon écoute moi bien le spam c'est interdit, arrête ou tu va te prendre un warning, c'est déjà les 4eme topic ou tu saoule, déjà dans bug report, ici et dans ton status tu marque ton charabia, STOP !

^^ Good listen to me carefully spam prohibited, stop or you will take you a warning, it's already the 4th or topic you drunk already in bug report, here and in your status you mark your gibberish, STOP!

EDIT : Jujuducamions: you are report for spamming ! I warned you... ;)
                                  : tu a été report pour spamming ! je t'avais prévenu... ;)
Edited by chatyo

Best Regards,

chatyo

salut a tous le jeux sa va pas il me di Pour jouer, vous devez avoir américain 1.1.08s simulateur de camion de v ( de f8fd2f0a569 ) avez-vous besoin d'aide avec la rétrogradation

Translation (kind of)

hi to all the games its not going there myself di To play, you must have 1.1.08s v American Truck Simulator ( of f8fd2f0a569 ) do you need help with demotion.

Courtesy of Google Translate

Signature removed by Donald Trump.

I just realiesd there in only the TS advert in game xD

@Rudolf_Hunk there was a ATS update today so MP doesnt support it.

So what should I choose? This is the versions I get to pick from my steam:

d9ugxkc.png

Currently none of them support MP as they are out of date. Im sure MWL4 will release and update today/tomorrow, it just sucks that the update was just mac fixes which break MP

Currently none of them support MP as they are out of date. Im sure MWL4 will release and update today/tomorrow, it just sucks that the update was just mac fixes which break MP

But before I had the chance to downgrade.. but not now...