Trouble going on the forum (Updated on 05/03/16)

tkk7406

Question

14 answers to this question

For whatever reason it may be that your PC isn't accepting the certificate as verified, the certificate it signed by Avast via Cloudflare. As seen below.

4674b3ee18.png

You may have to install the certificate but if you try clearing your Google Chrome "browser data" files then this may resolve your issue :)

Kind regards,

Matthew

^ Do you have any software running on your PC that has an anti-virus/firewall inbuilt? Try disabling that for me, for a moment and try refresh the page. I've just tried to access a page from my Server to replicate this issue and disabled a piece of firewall-software (blocks any possibly threatening web-links) and it's started working fine

@Mod if you could possibly move this to the Help Section :-)

Kind regards,

Matthew

Well, I've disabled my anti-virus which is also my firewall program, and I'm still receiving the same problem.

Another thing I tried is to export the certificates used to view the forum from this machine, and then I imported them in my browser on the machine where the forum won't load. That didn't really work either.

Try using a different browser and see if the problem persists, that'll determine if the browser is at fault or the PC/network connection.

If that works, in Chrome you can go to 'Settings', click 'Show advanced settings' at the bottom, then click:

108d70301a5e4798b02a02adf233ff8c.png

That might help.

Good luck, report back. :)

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

That error means your browser is sending a client certificate, our server does not expect one to be sent, so naturally throws an error.

Go to chrome://settings/ and hit show advanced, scroll down until you find "HTTPS/SSL" and hit the administer certificates. At the top set "Intended purpose" to "Cllient Authentication" like so:

VRWimpP.png

Export all the certs listed to a safe spot(in case they are important), and remove them.

Now clear your browser cache and restart, and try again.