City limits incorrect

Hammy Potter

Mod Version: 0.2.0.7
Controllers Used: Doesn't matter
Description of Issue: When driving towards a City you enter the city limits (restricted speed area) and then exit it, then enter again and exit again ect ect. It is like this with most Cities with Reno being one of the worst as you exit the City then enter City limits again until you get a few miles out and then you finally get out of the restricted speed area.
How to reproduce: Just drive around Cities like Reno, Sacramento, Winnemuca ect.
Screenshots / Videos: N/A

Shiftin' gears and drinkin' beers

• 4 weeks later...

This "you entered/left the city" should be fixed. I find it unacceptable to drive on a highway (which goes through a city - Las Vegas, for instance) and having to go with 37 mph on it simply because it's inside the city. The single player has a limit of 65 mph on it, despite it's inside the city.

Also, when the city is behind me, I keep getting through zones with "you entered the city" in the middle of the highway, then comes "you left the city" and then again "you entered the city". You better decide which zones will be cities and which won't be.

Core i7-4770, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, Corsair 32GB RAM, Arch Linux Cinnamon, Firefox x64

^:

This has been reported before. Please use the search function.

Merged with the first bug report.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived