Add "Rules" button on the login screen

Save

Suggestion Name: Make a "in game rules" button on the login screen
Suggestion Description: The "In game rules" button would bring you to the "in game rules" post on the forums.
Any example images4Xd7vzF.jpg
Why should it be added?: This would make more new players go to the forums and read the rules first before playing if it shows on the login screen that there are rules you need to follow.

I have said this before.

Also, if we want all players be informed of the in-game rules, we can add them into the terms&conditions, and make all players answer some random questions about in-game rules before they can install ETS2MP. Languages should be globally supported before this can be done.

Of course, now its not only ETS2MP, but everything elsse is the same: Its just a little automated questions to filter new users, and only allow qualified users (who answer all questions correctly) to install the mod.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I think this would help. Just like on the home page, it can be the same for the in-game log in screen, so players will 100% not be able to say 'But Admin, please unban me, I wasn't aware of the rules', as they would have to read the rules before playing. Maybe a time limit of how long you have to read them for (3-5 seconds at the most), so they don't just cancel it down as soon as it pops up. but I agree, I think this could work within MP.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

• 4 years later...