Worst accidents so far on ATSMP

.StεvƐ.

I've seen a pretty big pile up on a Nevada back road before at a junction. More because the highway is pretty high speed and theres a T junction at the end, so you get people doing a pretty high speed and end up heavily braking when they realise theres a few people queuing at the T-junction. I've seen a few been rear-ended, including myself from this as most people expect there not to be anyone there haha

Kind regards,

Matthew

The amount of times ive been sat at a R junction and either had someone slam into my trailer or seen someone whos stopped to let me out get nailed in the back by someone, I could be a millionaire by now if I got money for it. I think people are being caught out by the changes to brake intensity, I did a test with my Peterbilt with a 17T trailer at full speed and tried to stop and it took me forever to stop in MP, I tested it in SP and stopped in half the distance.. so I don't know if its a bug or something intentional but its getting annoying, even with the exact same braking intensity settings and pressure on retarder, Jake brake and foot brakes...

But the worst road for accidents has to be the road to Eureka where people speed up the hills and cut the sharp corners and cause oncoming to either hit them or get hung up on the barriers, it is pretty ridiculous up that road ATM.

I wonder how much the % of crashes at red light's is going to rise since SCS is giving people the ability to turn fines off........which I completely disagree with......ajusting the amounts fine,adjusting the frequency fine, but giving the option to turn them off just breeds bad driving habits. just my 2cents

^ I second what the reply above, just last night I saw 4 delinquents run a red light in an hour and half of game play. One was turning left, the other went straight. Both were different drivers, different times and locations. then there was what seemed a 3 truck convoy, one managed to squeeze through on Amber and turned left whilst other two just decided to turn left on red and follow. This just proves that current fines, although viewed by many as steep are still not a deterrent to those wishing to break the law.

There is a part of the road in Nevada that is very straight, and people often go for overtakes there. I have noticed there is a problem with the trucks of other players loading up way too late, you'd be driving normally and suddenly two trucks next to each other pop up 200 metres infront of you, I've had many near misses and had people overtake me  and nearly hit trucks going the opposite way, thankfully no crashes yet...

I wonder how much the % of crashes at red light's is going to rise since SCS is giving people the ability to turn fines off........which I completely disagree with......ajusting the amounts fine,adjusting the frequency fine, but giving the option to turn them off just breeds bad driving habits. just my 2cents

Anyone who knows how to decrypt save files and knows how to use the find option can do this:

579bd028a2a7b45cf8eb27b2eaa428e2.jpg

Making your statement invalid. I turned mine off due to the frequency and 55 mph in ats feels 50% slower than ets2...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Anyone who knows how to decrypt save files and knows how to use the find option can do this:

579bd028a2a7b45cf8eb27b2eaa428e2.jpg

Making your statement invalid. I turned mine off due to the frequency and 55 mph in ats feels 50% slower than ets2...

Since you turned it off it makes my statement "invalid" cool story.

I'm not talking about veteran experienced drivers, I'm talking about newcomers to the game, fines and penalties aren't in place because they like making people mad, it's to deter people from driving dangerously. Which is why I don't agree with option being added.

Yea but for trolls they'll find a way, even if I or anyone else couldn't edit our game saves someone can make a money mod.

New drivers will likely get annoyed and quit if fines are forced... irl a cop will ignore your 1-5 mph over as the fines/points aren't worth it, if it's a slow day they'll pull you over and try to play mind games with you. However in game that 1 mph makes all the difference, and like I said 55 mph feels stupidly slow in game considering it's over 88 kmh...

My ets2 has police enabled, that should say something, tho I think having a police bar in the options section would be a nice option...

Edit:

Worst I've been in but not seen:

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived