Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ATS MP is awesome right now!

carlsagan

I'm really enjoying the ATS MP.

ETS2 MP is very good too, but I think there's too much trolls and people that have no sense at all about comunity and simulation (maybe a lot of kids). But on ATS MP looks like there's only people that really enjoy simulation. Not only that, the rules are incredible well respected! In 3 or 4 hours I have zero problems. Absolutely ZERO! No one hit my truck, no one blocked any road or company, everyone is absolutely very polite and have a HUGE sense of community. And the crazy thing is: almost same quantity of people on a real small map.

Really good. Huge success until now!

I don't know what the exactly reasons, but for now ATS MP is much better than ETS2 MP. Hope the trolls and people that have no education to play with other people stay in the ETS2 forever! And for ATS MP players, keep up guys!

"Trucks don't hit trucks, Truckers hit trucks". By me

one thing i noticed is that whenever there's a Steam sales (e.g. Christmas Sales), then the trolls and accidents will increase in the following few days. Maybe those are caused by the new players.

Of course, ATS is a new game so there won't be a big sales to it soon, but when this happens, ATSMP will just be same as ETS2MP.

As long as your stay away from Places like Oxnard, then in my opinion, you won't come across that many trolls. As Subtle said, because of Steam Sales, there is a massive influx of players on the servers around that time. A lot of crashes and accidents are caused by new players, not knowing how to play the game. That is why, now, you have to play at least 2.1 hours of Single Player, before you can play the multiplayer. Sales should start to slow down in the recent weeks so maybe there will be less people on the server, but I'm glad your enjoying MP!

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

what i do like with ats mp at the moment, is that the map area isn't that big, thus you see more traffic ( had my trips in ets2 mp, where i had 2 deliveries, without meeting another truck at all......)

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Maybe I wasn't so lucky but I saw a lot of trolls and people who seems to know nothing about traffic rules, specialy in the US server. Speeding in cities, horn spamming because I was driving at 55mph in a 55mph max speed road or when I slowed down at closed curves, overtaking when there's yellow lines in the road, driving and overtaking on the shoulder (one of the worst). There has been some updates to the MP these days, but most of this didn't happened when the europe server has a 70mph speed limiter in highways and 40mph limiter in cities.

I do agree.. The players in ATSMP are really good.. I have seen rarely others chip the trailers in curves.. Other than that, its nothing like ETS2MP.. I was expecting it to be chaotic due to long trailers, But surprisingly everyone respects others.. 

Same here. Not only for the bit trailers trucks, but bigger truckers as well. And the map is too small and I was expecting nothing but a chaos. Surprising until now, after hours playing, no one hits my truck. This was a impossible thing on ETSMP. Absolutely impossible play like 1 hour without getting hit by reckless drivers.

There's a lot of runners, careless, but I think there's much more respect on ATS MP. Which is a really nice surprise.

"Trucks don't hit trucks, Truckers hit trucks". By me

• 3 weeks later...

Archived