Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Truck Accelerates & Decelerates According To The Speed Limit

So, anyhow, what my problem is when I'm driving, and say the speed limit is at 30 mph, my truck with the trailer I was recently hauling was going a mere 18 mph when it was going faster in a 55 mph zone. Now when I got on the Freeway, I tried to reset my own engine too fix the glitch but to no avail. It did however work when I didn't have a trailer but up to a certain point. Is this because I'm on the speed limit server or is it something else altogether?

EDIT: Problem solved! Turned out to be me just going on the Europe #1 server.

Have you got the speed limiter turned on ingame? (Check Gameplay Menu)

Let me see and I will tell you. Again, I'm in the Europe #1 server which has a speed-limit of either 90 MPH/KM. Not sure which but I will take a picture to demonstrate my problem if that doesn't fix it.

EU#1 for both ETS2 and ATS has speed limits.

I believe in ETS2 the speed limits are 60 Km/h in cities and 90 Km/h everywhere else.

In ATS, I believe (as they measure in Mph) it is 37Mph in cities and 68Mph (roughly) outside of cities.

Are those the speed limits you are hitting?
If you wish to go faster, try playing on a different server that doesn't have a speed limit. If you see a '90' speed limit sign beside it in the choose server/login screen then it is speed limited. :)

Good luck.

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wapsie locked this topic

Archived