MAP BUG Las Vegas (ATSMP)

MrNunes1

This part of map should be locked by SCS. MP mod is not related to SCS software, and does nothing to the original map except the no collision areas. ATS just had some updates, so please check again to see if it is fixed.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Mod Version: 1.0.0s

Controllers Used: Logitech g27

Description of Issue: Map bug, eveeryone can drive out of the map

How to reproduce

Screenshots / Videos: i have recorded a video and posted in private mode on youtube, please check:

Thank you! 

I think this is, because there will be a road to arizona (coming next update of ats). I posted the bug already in the official scs forum, but noone answerded^^

Appears they won't fix it if they're releasing Arizona next and it would be a bit more effort to fix. What's likely happened is they had Arizona there and have decided to remove it before release and haven't blocked it off correctly for some reason.

Kind regards,

Matthew

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived