0.2.0.7 has been released.

mwl4

Ahh I see, didn't even notice lol...

Although, has anyone else noticed that if you engage Auto Exhaust Brake and then turn on Cruise Control the brake lights come on and stay on?  Disengage the Auto Brake or CC and they turn back off...  Don't think its a MP problem but SCS problem - havn't tried the new ATS MP version yet but happen in the previous release.  Might try SP and see if it still does it in there.

Ahh I see, didn't even notice lol...

Although, has anyone else noticed that if you engage Auto Exhaust Brake and then turn on Cruise Control the brake lights come on and stay on?  Disengage the Auto Brake or CC and they turn back off...  Don't think its a MP problem but SCS problem - havn't tried the new ATS MP version yet but happen in the previous release.  Might try SP and see if it still does it in there.

I haven't noticed that.  I've seen the brake lights come on with the retarder activating, like it does with ETS2

signature.png